CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial at St Anthony

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 11:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Memorial at St Anthony

I wanted to post and let everyone know that came how much fun me and my family had. It turned out to be quite the large group and I dont think we could have had a better group to ride with. So here goes, Dsaholic thanks for being one hell of a good guy. Hope we can get that machine perfected soon. Crackerjack my daughter had a blast playing with yours, thanks for bringing you family along. Hope you can get that machine dialed in good, should make for some fun racing. Chekked, Thanks for letting me ride that awesome V-force. Everytime I ride that thing it makes me want one. MajorEcho, I sure hope your legs filling better, that thing looked nasty. That boy of yours can sure ride. Wished we could have seen your quad climb choke, maybe next time. Matt please tell you friends thanks, there one he!! of a group of friends, and I hope we can all hook up again. Thanks again guys Jed Oh and quadloco if you read this It was very nice meeting you, I hope you can get that overheating problem solved, you sure have one nice looking ride man.

Old 06-02-2005, 12:25 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

650viper, It was a fun time. And thanks for all the help we got. Like getting unstuck. There were some great machines there to go with the great bunch of folks. We will have to do it again.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2005, 10:17 AM
Pro Rider

I must say that it was one of the best trips that I have been on in years. I couldn't believe that turnout, what a group of quads. I would like to thank Major for letting me ride the rocket ship up thunder a few times, boy does that thing rip. Cory and justin I would like to thank you guys for the ride in the rail I am sure glad that we were able to find you gas cap. That is one heck of a rail that is for sure. All in all it was a awsome weekend with awsome friends. I talked to Curtis yesterday and his leg is doing fine. Well we will defiently have to do it again and often. Maybe next time I can get angrybajaboty to make the trip with his new Rail.

Old 06-02-2005, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider

Great weekend, We need to make the memorial day run to St Anthony a regular thing. What other descent dune would be so ridable on that weekend. I heard there were 18,000 people there but it sure did not seem like it. There was still virgin sand on sunday. thanks for holding the spot for us Matt.

Old 06-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Pro Rider

Justin, the memorial day run up there is an annual thing for my family, your welcome to hang out with us any time. Jed

Old 06-02-2005, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider

Jed's bike was another testiment to Mr. Horsepower and his set up. that thing was fast and reliable. I was very impressed along with the multiple people who cornered him to talk about the set up. I will take you up on the offer jed. I will be there next year. it sounds like the whole group is planning on it.

Old 06-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sounds like the whole family had a blast....thats always a good thing. I sure wish they had a few turbo guys that played a little further down south....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2005, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider

we had a blast! Great riding, great company, great food, great weather, it just doesn't get much better. Big thanks to our host and hostess( Mat and Daniel) and to everyone else that we got to know better. Jed and Co. have some fast Ds's and kept most other 4-strokes in their place at the hill, Matt's bike is a real runner now and his shee is lot quicker than it used to be. Thanks also to Cory for the awesome rail rides my son loved it! St. A's is the place, if I were a religious man I'd say I had died and gone to heaven[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] can't wait for the next trip up. Cracker, thanks for hosting my son, he had a great time as well, tell your wee ones Hi from Big J.
thanks to all

Old 06-03-2005, 06:58 PM
Pro Rider

i missed out on the ds showdown at thunder.howd quadlocos quad run against you guys?i know he was bumbed his haulers didnt show up in time.

Old 06-03-2005, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider

Quadloco really needed the haulers. I ran him on a stock quad and once he got his rolling it ran on past me, but against the other quads he didnt have a chance. Hope we meet up with him in the future so he can get some payback. He said he was also having a cooling problem and the new k&t float bowl he had was giving him fits. Once he gets a few issues worked out that thing should run.

Quick Reply: Memorial at St Anthony