CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

THE 450 IS REAL

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2005, 03:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THE 450 IS REAL

http://www.unadillamx.com/
Have you seen this? Looks like Bomb is for real. Just could make the season for som reason. I would like to see Bombardier kill the competiton.
Now if we could just see what the heck it is already.

Old 06-21-2005, 03:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default THE 450 IS REAL

I found this

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

BOMBARDIER ROLLS INTO 2005 AS THE OFFICIAL ATV OF UNADILLA MOTORSPORTS
AND THE EVENT TITLE SPONSOR FOR ROUND #11 OF THE ITP ATVA ATV NATIONALS

4/20/05? Bombardier Recreational Products returns once again as the ?Official ATV? of all Unadilla promoted events for 2005. In addition, an agreement was recently signed making BRP the event title sponsor for round #11 of the ITP ATVA ATV National Series being held for the first time ever at Unadilla. This event will be known as ?The BRP Northeastern Nationals? at Unadilla.

?We have been involved with Unadilla for now the fourth year? says Mike Flesner, BRP Regional Sales Director. ?The partnership with Unadilla has provided BRP an avenue to showcase their new and innovative line of ATVs and snowmobiles while Unadilla continues to prove their versatility. It has been great to watch this grow."

For each of the last three years, Bombardier has used the intermission between the first and second set of motos at the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Nationals to introduce new models of both ATVs and snowmobiles to the fans. Last year, a Bombardier snowmobile pulled off a feat that may never have been done before, and certainly would be nearly impossible to duplicate. As the crowd looked on, a snowmobile started down ?Gravity Cavity? and when it came out, it flew further than any motorcycle has ever flown from it before?over 160?. The crowd went silent, then cheered wildly for several minutes after realizing what they had just witnessed. ?It still makes me smile and shake my head in disbelief? says Greg Robinson, VP of Marketing for Unadilla. ?I was on a bulldozer and that snowmobile jumped up, over, and right past me. I did not actually see it until it landed, and I cannot believe what I saw. The REV platform is truly amazing, and the fact it held up to multiple long jumps, even after the first leap, that day is a testament to BRP?s engineering prowess.?

Bombardier Recreational Products produces a full line of ATVs and Snowmobiles for all ages and ability levels. ?We have put almost every ATV they make through the torture test that is Unadilla race weekend, and they have performed flawlessly? says Robinson. ?They are simply the best ATVs we have ever used, and we use them everyday. We are very glad to have Bombardier returning as a sponsor once again this year, and for stepping up to the ?Event Title Sponsorship? of our upcoming ATV National in July-?The BRP Northeastern Nationals.?

Old 06-21-2005, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default THE 450 IS REAL

A new DS is on the horizon and it will be good!!

Old 06-22-2005, 10:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default THE 450 IS REAL

August 05 Dirt Wheels -Quote- Bombardier is planning on releasing an all new sport/high performance quad later this year. The powerplant has not been confirmed yet, but we've heard rumors that it could be either a mid-sized two-stroke or a 450cc four stroke. A much improved chassis and suspension package will also be standard on this new high performance bombardier. -end quote- Sounds like it could be out this year.

Old 06-23-2005, 12:45 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default THE 450 IS REAL

No WAY!!!! LOL

TPR

Old 06-23-2005, 01:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default THE 450 IS REAL

If there really is going to be a new machine, Bombardier should bring a bunch out to DS Days to show them off & do Demos. What better way to show off your new machine than to a large gathering of your biggest supporters? That would get the word spread like wildfire about how the machine is.

Old 06-23-2005, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default THE 450 IS REAL

Originally posted by: BlackHawk
If there really is going to be a new machine, Bombardier should bring a bunch out to DS Days to show them off & do Demos. What better way to show off your new machine than to a large gathering of your biggest supporters? That would get the word spread like wildfire about how the machine is.
Ya they should do that.
Ok what is goin on with the outlander 1000 is it real or just romers(Ya it ant spelled right)

Old 06-23-2005, 02:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default THE 450 IS REAL

Originally posted by: midnite
August 05 Dirt Wheels .

dirtwheels?????? lol.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2005, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider
Default THE 450 IS REAL

Yeah your right, DW doesn't know what they are talking about. Just like when DW said honda was going to release a 450 racer "in the near future", I guess that never happened, right enforcer. The aug 05 dw issue also said kawi was going to release an aluminum framed 450 racer {completely different from suzuki's new 450 racer} later this year. But like you say DW is joke, so it's probily not real either.

Old 06-26-2005, 06:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default THE 450 IS REAL

Originally posted by: midnite
Yeah your right, DW doesn't know what they are talking about.
That is correct most of the time......

Originally posted by: midnite But like you say DW is joke.
No, I did not say that..... You are incorrect......

Quick Reply: THE 450 IS REAL