CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

What would you do?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 03:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What would you do?

Jackass, remind me not to get on your bad side[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-08-2005, 09:39 AM
Pro Rider

Old 07-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Jackass, remind me not to get on your bad side[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing...but, its sad to say that he is right...you never know who your dealing with.

But, I also think that you done a good job on helping him out Sandbomber...its always nice to have friends in high places...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have waited longer than 4 months on a few motor builds!!!!! always trying to get the last mod in LOL I did not get to help on the issue, they had come to the agreement before I talked to him.

Old 07-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, that is still a good deal [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-08-2005, 10:56 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Martianman
I can tell you that here in Mo. it is a waste of time and the extra money you will be out taking anyone to small claims.I got a contractor to do concrete work for x amount (labor and concrete),to make a long story short he admitted in small claims he defrauded me and the concrete place,(he never payed for the concrete I ended up paying again)I won and they will not help in any way to get my $700.00 back from this crook.The courthouse wouldn't help me put a lien against his vehicle,the prosecuting attorney was no help at all,its like the whole process is setup to take care of the crooked!Sorry for the venting,but I do feel better now.
Here in Ca. you can't use a Attorney in small claims court. If you win your case you don't even pay court costs and they will garnish his wages or put a lien on the business. Been there done that....

Jeffroe is correct in the Credit card. Most Credit card companies will allow up to 90 days to file a claim. Just make sure you specify the services were not rendered!

Old 07-08-2005, 11:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, I think its handled now. So be it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-08-2005, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: SCOUNDREL

Here in Ca. you can't use a Attorney in small claims court. If you win your case you don't even pay court costs and they will garnish his wages or put a lien on the business. Been there done that....
Who was that? Judge Judy? ! lol

Old 07-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider

hey who is that other builder that owed people some money on this forum and was paying them back a couple hundred dollars at a time? anyone know who I am talking about? one guy lost his whole motor

Old 07-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.

I appreciate all the posts. The builder has agreed to refund all our money.
Sandbomber, I appreciate your interest but if you just talk to the fox after the hen house is raided, you may not have all the facts.