CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Big thanks to Jeffroe!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 02:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big thanks to Jeffroe!!

thumper,

I think you need to step back, take a minute, calm down and realize what types of things you are posting. Take a minute to think before you post in the future. When you post messages like this one, it makes you look really bad - ANNIHILATER has been on these forums for a long time and he is a stand up kinda guy. I've met him a few times and I know he is someone you want on your side. No one that I am aware of from these forums has met you at this point so you need to do some work trying to build up a good profile of yourself. When you post things like this it makes people think less of you. I am sure you are a good guy, but it seems you get hot under the collar just a little too easy.

So again, step back, think things through in the future. Perhaps even re-type that last post so no one else reads it - you'll look better for it. ANNIHILATER was just kiddin' around, people do that here - it is a bit of a family and most of us meet up at the dunes from time to time. I'm sure that if you cool down people will like you well enough they'll invite you out for a good ride in the dunes etc as well.

So try and take this post as a positive note - I am not trying to bash you or **** you off, I want you to do well in this world and right now your first step is to improve the image that you are portraying to the other forum members, because right now that image isn't a good one.

Old 07-15-2005, 04:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: thumper650

Ya when ur dad is in the car bis u got money and then u dont so it ant my falt and i got 10k saved for an 800kit form HPR next month
Sounds like you are really working hard for that 800, I hope you don't strain yourself there.

Old 07-15-2005, 08:47 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackHawk
thumper,

I think you need to step back, take a minute, calm down and realize what types of things you are posting. Take a minute to think before you post in the future. When you post messages like this one, it makes you look really bad - ANNIHILATER has been on these forums for a long time and he is a stand up kinda guy. I've met him a few times and I know he is someone you want on your side. No one that I am aware of from these forums has met you at this point so you need to do some work trying to build up a good profile of yourself. When you post things like this it makes people think less of you. I am sure you are a good guy, but it seems you get hot under the collar just a little too easy.

So again, step back, think things through in the future. Perhaps even re-type that last post so no one else reads it - you'll look better for it. ANNIHILATER was just kiddin' around, people do that here - it is a bit of a family and most of us meet up at the dunes from time to time. I'm sure that if you cool down people will like you well enough they'll invite you out for a good ride in the dunes etc as well.

So try and take this post as a positive note - I am not trying to bash you or **** you off, I want you to do well in this world and right now your first step is to improve the image that you are portraying to the other forum members, because right now that image isn't a good one.
Very well said !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-15-2005, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

phil i hope you like the kings i know they did alot for my ds suspension, i am setting mine up with elka's for flat track racing and ice racing but i will miss 16+ inch's of travel. anytime you sell something used there is always a chance that something could go wrong and thanks for working with me (i thought the shocks would work without the special Aarms i was wrong) but we got it handled have fun man!!! now thumper i'm 43 years old have been in the car biz for 21 years (longer than you have been alive) you have about 2 forum member's not tired of hearing about what you'r buying[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] the step back advise is going to be you'r best bet. i have talked to you on the phone (alot) and you seem like a good enough guy, just cool it til you really have something good to report (new toy's) befor you find you'r self on the outside. my 2 cents. jeff

Old 07-15-2005, 01:06 PM
Pro Rider

"It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission"

LOL! Are you saying go ahead and do something that maybe your not suppose to do without permission and then ask for forgiveness after you get caught? LOL....it just hit my funny bone.

JMiller

Old 07-15-2005, 01:39 PM
Pro Rider

well sandraggen thats the long explaination? it has worked for me so far[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] so i think i'll stick with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2005, 01:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Thanks Chris, At least some people get my humor....lol

I bet jeffroe misses them KIngs already!!!

Old 07-15-2005, 10:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

IT EASIER TO ASK FOR FORGIVINESS THAN TO ASK FOR PREMISSION

Thats my lifes moto!!!!!!!!!
Got to love it.

And thumper blackhawk is a very wise man heed his advise[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2005, 02:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
mmmmmmmm.............mmmmmm..............mmmmmmmm. ................hhhmmmm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Thumper are ya going to sandfest?
YA why would i not i only live like 1:30 mins away

Old 07-16-2005, 02:26 AM
Pro Rider

To ALL u people out there im sorry i was in a pissed mood cuz my girl frend brock up with me i wish i could have bout that motor from ANNIHILATER I wish i could have bout thos Shocks from jeffroe but i did not have the money and i can only work dunrin the summer times cuz i play football and im a sofmore playin varsty football so i got to stay in shape i really i wish i could have the mony to buy thos thing at the time but i did not. I am a really nice guy. I hade a bad day. but ya dont think im like some as* im not and iv met ANNIHILATER befor and oregondunepatrol. plseas fogive me

o and i ment home bis we buy homes fixim and then rent them

Quick Reply: Big thanks to Jeffroe!!