CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sicily Island Fall Jamboree!

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sicily Island Fall Jamboree!

Mike sorry to here that. I hope everything works out for you & family.

Old 10-14-2005, 02:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Mike the reason I asked was I have a new one sitting here & if it was long enuff I was going to next day air it today so you would have one.. I was just trying to help out. I hope everthing works out for you.

Scott did you get everything together?
Well, I finally walked through the door after a very long day of waiting patiently. All I have to say is sweet...VERY SWEET. I will post pic in the morning. It will give some folks a glimpse into the pain that is to be felt this weekend.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-14-2005, 03:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Watch out that u dont bump your head on both sides of the door jamb going into the garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] cant wait to see it

Old 10-14-2005, 09:14 AM
Pro Rider

Where are the pictures?

Old 10-14-2005, 09:41 AM
Pro Rider

I've seen spy photos of it and it looks really good!

Old 10-14-2005, 10:19 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Watch out that u dont bump your head on both sides of the door jamb going into the garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] cant wait to see it

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]LOL

Old 10-15-2005, 02:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

First of all let me say that the pics of the Drag Spider have been resubmitted. Check out the Drag Spider thread for more info on that.

Well, the first day of test and tune proved to be very vital for those of us who had our bikes out for the first time with some new mods. We were all wrenching and tweaking here and there for the most part. But, at the end of the day, I think we managed to get them pretty close to where they need to be. Like I said, we were testing and tuning for the most part. But, here is a little update.

Me, THEBOM & Silverbullet----------Me & Silverbullet out the hole by 2-3 bikes. THEBOM would run me down to beat me by a bike and Silverbullet would pull him by a bike or so in the end. (bolt-on bike, Pami bigbore & Top Secret 686)

Me, RDZ350, THEBOM---------------Me out the hole by 2-3 bikes. THEBOM beat me by 1 bike and RDZ350 was 2-3 bikes behind me.

THEBOM & Silverbullet were having issues with wheelie bar height and they were very close for the most part. I would always pull them pretty hard out the hole. But, they would pull me toward the 300' mark.

I have lots of other vids. But these were some of the core bikes that were anywhere in the hunt. I will have a full report on the BIG DAY!

Old 10-15-2005, 02:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Choose, Good to hear congrats!!.. Ya got to give Jeff credit for running a heavy bike with a full weight rider (no pun intended Jeff). He should get a rigid lsr chassis.. Lightweight is the key!!! Im gonna have to be forced to go that route here in the next year. Cant wait to see the pics.

Old 10-15-2005, 02:31 AM
Pro Rider

Props Choosen for your bolt on bike with new chassie running that well!

Old 10-15-2005, 09:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks for the props guys. I agree, its all about the weight. I think some eyes have been opened since these Finishline guys came out of nowhere with there drag 450's in the 220-230lb range making about 52-54hp. Its not rocket science. But we all know that whenever you put it on paper, the math will tell all of us what bike is favored to win a race. There are some very high horsepower bikes up here right now that are runners. But, if a guy pulls them by 2-3 bikes out of the hole. Its very hard to play catch up in 300'. Now beyond 300ft, it gets very interesting. We are about to head back out. I will give a full report tonight whenever all the dust has settled. STAY TUNED!

Quick Reply: Sicily Island Fall Jamboree!