CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

GENOA, FALL RACES OCT 8-9

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2005, 10:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GENOA, FALL RACES OCT 8-9

i had an email from the club and sounds like a go for the jamboree that within the week should be up on the website hopefully i can make it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]nohva website

Old 08-28-2005, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider

HI all!! i think im going to make it. the bike should be done tomarrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] then im going to show up and get sum![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-29-2005, 12:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: shmee
HI all!! i think im going to make it. the bike should be done tomarrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] then im going to show up and get sum![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Glad your going to be able to make it to the Genoa races...but, Im concerned at why in the world did you sell the DS and buy another ???
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 08-29-2005, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04

Glad your going to be able to make it to the Genoa races...but, Im concerned at why in the world did you sell the DS and buy another ???
no, but it is a ds. with just bolt ons [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] *** and get sum.

Old 08-29-2005, 04:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

no, but it is a ds. with just bolt ons [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] *** and get sum.
WOW! What an inspiration the Spiderbike has already been....considering that you have not seen it run in person...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-29-2005, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider

its just that you are the only one that thinks he has something special.

Old 08-29-2005, 07:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

With all due respect....post another dyno sheet with a 58 hp bolt-on bike
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] ...and then you will think you have something special too....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-29-2005, 09:43 PM
H
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] ...and then you will think you have something special too....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
HOLY CRAP!!! 58 hp out of a bolt on!!! That is special[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Crazy painters alky stage three was only 55 hp. My stage 2 is prolly only around 48. Are you still gonna dyno at LS with bomber boy and crazy? I'll pay to have crazy dyno mine. Then we can see how they compare on the same dyno the same day with the same tires and operator. Loser buys the first round. What do you say? I better not hear no clucking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL

Old 08-29-2005, 11:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: H
HOLY CRAP!!! 58 hp out of a bolt on!!! That is special[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Crazy painters alky stage three was only 55 hp. My stage 2 is prolly only around 48. Are you still gonna dyno at LS with bomber boy and crazy? I'll pay to have crazy dyno mine. Then we can see how they compare on the same dyno the same day with the same tires and operator. Loser buys the first round. What do you say? I better not hear no clucking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL
I tell you what...I will make you the same deal that I made Shmee. If your bike beats my bike at Sandfest. I will be glad to dyno my bike on the same dyno as yours. Its just that simple. If your bike is a stage 2 and mine is a bolt-on bike, then we all know who SHOULD win. Right? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 08-29-2005, 11:54 PM
H
Pro Rider

Motor vs. motor yeah we know, but theres this weight thing. take two bikes, identical power, setup and rider skill, one weighs 75 pounds less which will win. DUH. lets weigh them and get horsepower per pound and then race them and see what happens. As much as yours has been lightened you still might have the edge. But it will still be a hoot to see[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: GENOA, FALL RACES OCT 8-9