CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

ups lost my efi from kms!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 11:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ups lost my efi from kms!!!!!!

crackerJack in the Garage thread says he has one I think......

Old 08-17-2005, 12:20 PM
Pro Rider

I tried calling kelly yesterday to see if I could help but did not get ahold of him. I have the turbo/efi and it looks like Saint only wants the EFI. Kelly should call me back today and I will help out if possible.

Old 08-17-2005, 12:30 PM
Pro Rider

saint650

Man that sounds like an intake porting problem I had a while ago UPS shipped it back to the outlett store I shipped it from and not the "Return to This Address" I put all over the box. I took me just a little over a month to get some porting done on my intake.... Totally missed the weekend trip I had planned.... I expected two weeks maybe 3 but more than a Month ... I did not see that one comming.

Curious why does your signature indicate to "Never buy AC Racing Products" ?

ILIVSD

Old 08-17-2005, 01:11 PM
Pro Rider

I feel for you saint. I sent a motor to Kenz via UPS. I carefully packed motor in a rubbermaid container with carpet, popcorn packing, and foam rubber then ziptied the lid close. The UPS basketball team dropped my EX motor and broke the center cases. I had $1500 worth of of insurance bought through UPS, but they denied claim saying that it wasn't packed right. I could get a lawyer and fight it and I'm sure I'd win but it would cost more once the lawyer got finished screwing me. I cut my loss and ended up buying cases off ebay......shipped DHL.

If KMS is letting you fend for yourself against UPS....all I can say is lube up and bend over.

JMiller

Old 08-17-2005, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider

I TALKED TO KELLY LAST NIGHT AND HE SAID HE WAS GOING DOWN TO UPS TO GET THIS STRIGHTENED OUT BUT I DIDNT HEAR BACK FROM HIM. I AM GOING TO CALL HIM BUT ITHINK THERE IS A 3HR TIME DIFFERENCE SO IM WAITING FOR HIM TO OPEN UP. THANKS FOR ALL THE RESPONSES AND HELP

Old 08-17-2005, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah it's three hours... I'm here in AZ as well.

Old 08-17-2005, 07:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Saint if you bought a product, paid for it and didnt receive it, um who's problem is that, NOT YOURS! If you paid by card call you card company and have them stop payment, then if you do get your EFI, pay for it. Besides ruining your trip, it shouldnt be on your shoulders. IMO

Old 08-17-2005, 07:45 PM
Pro Rider

It aint as bad as an EFI but USPS just lost a head gasket that I've been waiting for so I can go to Dumont this weekend.

They all suck![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2005, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider

JUST TALKED TO KELLY. HE TOLD ME HE WAS TRYING TO PUT TOGEATHER ANOTHER SYSTEM FOR ME BUT JUST COULD NOT COME UP WITH THE PARTS. HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT UPS IS BEING OF NO HELP. THEY SAID THEY WOULD NOT BE CONCERENED UNTILL AFTER FRIDAY. BUT IF A PACKAGE NEVERS GETS SCANED ANYWHERE HOW COULD IT STILL MAKE ITS DESTINATION? KELLY IS ALSO LEAVING FOR OUT OF TOWN TONIGHT AND WILL NOT BE BACK UNTILL MONDAY. IVE EXHAUSTED MY OPTIONS OF GETTING A CARB SO MY TRIP IS OUT. FIRST TIME IN MANY YEARS I WONT BE ON THE TRIP. I JUST DONT SEE HOW THIS COULD OF HAPPENED. IVE ORDERED AND SENT THINGS THROUGH UPS FOR YEARS AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. I AM SO PI$$ED I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE.

Old 08-18-2005, 12:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Hey saint talk to me what type of cable do you have i have a few lectrons at my disposal i could ship you one next day air if you need and then you ship it back when your trip is complete???????

Quick Reply: ups lost my efi from kms!!!!!!