CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Asphalt racing for all you Texas boys

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2005, 01:07 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Asphalt racing for all you Texas boys

Originally posted by: Ds650RaCeR
This is Hoover,

The traction is un-real, the my V-force would not stay down, even strapped. I got some struts ready to go though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] !!!

The fastest guy wanted to run heads-up, imagine that, and i drew him first round, you guessed it, FBOMBERS...WTF!!!!!

I got the ET part of the deal though, i want to see a turnout!
DS650RACER, i was looking through your pics and saw your red dodge, is it for sale? i think i either saw it for sale today, or one similar to it.

Old 08-28-2005, 06:25 AM
Pro Rider

Yes sir it is for sale..and YOU need to buy it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol...its a great truck...the wheel bearings on a dodge straight axle are supposed to go out at 100,000 miles and i just had both of them replaced so its all good...but back on the subject...pete..you need to bring yo butt down and get a piece of this yfz on the track [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]..bring sum strutts and ur bike...maybe i'll have my ds done by the next time we have it...and bryan...i know you dont want a ds...BUT how much cash would it take to trade my ds for that new banshee you got..i got a nice check coming in and i got the cash to give you some boot...i just want a drag bike..if you dont want to trade then it looks like im going with a big bore kit and nitrous for my ds lol...im trying to get a bottle right now for it...and pete if robert doesnt go with yall to little sahara i would love to go instead of him but i dont think he is going to go he keeps making excuses about how he doesnt think he can be away from his poot(his little boy) that long lol...but even if he goes i got a new truck and it gets 26 mpg lol so i think i might just make my way up there any ways...i'll have to show yall how to jump those dunes b/c thats the only reason i go..

Old 08-28-2005, 03:59 PM
Range Rover

ill take a piece of that action Tate! I dont kow if you could pay Brian to take a DS but you never know he might. Anyways im still planning to go to Sand Fest too, I got a 4 door truck Tate if you got a trailer cause my shee wont fit in the back. Other wise ill be hauling it on a small trailer. And i d show you how to jump the dunes if i still had the rappy but i dont think im gonna get quite that crazy on my new BEAST! Brian get that **** tunned im READY 2 RIDE!

Old 08-28-2005, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider

It'll be ready in no time. Should be this week. Just depends on getting the jets in. So Tate will only see the back of your bike from now on. BTW Tate you couldn't give me a DS. It'd prolly bring bad luck to my all Yamaha shop. Ya know you just traded a Banshee for that DS. Why didn't ya just keep what ya had?BTW I just cut all the extra **** off your old frame for Brandon. Gonna lighten er' up a lil'. It'll be ready this week,then he's gettin' it painted,by Robert of course. I don't think he's gonna let me port it but a new clutch and tune up will be done. That clutch was trash!
But anyway,all BS aside.Is anyone else interested in doing this? We need to set a date so I can get with the owner and get everything arranged as far as trophies or a possible payout.Thanks again for all the interest so far.

Old 08-28-2005, 06:46 PM
Range Rover

did you have Scott order the jets or did you order them some where else. Come on guys lets get this going we'd like to have a huge turnout for the end of the year so it can give everyone something to look forward to next year.

Old 08-28-2005, 06:57 PM
Pro Rider

I wont be ready for this year, but i will be by next for sure, since you said there is only one more week in the season.
Gotta love that highrider, i had an s10 zr2 for my first truck when i was 16 and you couldnt tear that thing up if you tried, 150k miles a new altenator and catylic converter later and it was sold. I do miss it tho. Sorry for getting off subject [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-28-2005, 07:03 PM
Range Rover

thanks, thats cool maybe you can bring it down to the river, we will start going back down there when it starts to cool down some.

Old 08-28-2005, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider

Gotta love that 2jzgte the stock bottom end on them can hold ALOT of boost. Theres a couple supras that come to the races with us, nothing big mostly pushing around 400hp, a new guy just moved here with a BPU+ w/ stand alone fuel management, he hasnt brought up to the dyno but i know hes pushing 700+ cause last night he was giving it to some of them viper boys pretty good.
Back on subject, if comfort is an issue then go with the rappy, the stiff ride and hard seat of the yfz is what turned me away, but i looked at the 04's for 06 they put more foam in the seat, but i dont see it making that big of a difference. I like the fact that the raptor is plug and tune rather than put a jet ride, rejet, ride, rejet, there it is, and then you go up another thousand feet or so to ride somewhere and what do ya know....you gotta rejet.
Different power bands but imo close to same performance.
I ride trails and logging roads, and i would choose the raptor700.

Old 08-28-2005, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider

Your supra looks alot like Saad's supra. He owns suprastore

Old 08-28-2005, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider

Na,I'll get em' from Shane or Rod.They can have em' next day and no shipping.I've gotta take em' apart tonight so I'll know what size to order.

Quick Reply: Asphalt racing for all you Texas boys