CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

TOP GUN EXHAUST BY MR HP!!! ITS FINALLY HERE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005 | 07:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default TOP GUN EXHAUST BY MR HP!!! ITS FINALLY HERE!!!

Yup rub it in our face[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005 | 08:53 PM
Pro Rider

hey joe.....hurry up and test it out!!!!!!!!! we need a comparison between the top gun and the ugly stick.....me personally, i dont see how a inframe pipe can make more H.P than an all out drag pipe....but , i have been wrong before....

Old 09-09-2005 | 08:54 PM
Pro Rider

are u done yet?????? whats your results??? LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005 | 09:00 PM
Pro Rider

Nothing beats the Ugly Stik! We're still trying to match it with an in frame full system.

Old 09-09-2005 | 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

Yea mine is getting ceramic coated right now. Hope to have it done by this weekend so I can run countryjoe. I think its about $80 to have the two coated!!!!!!!! Just one more week. I'll post some pics. when I get mine back![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005 | 09:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 222
Nothing beats the Ugly Stik! We're still trying to match it with an in frame full system.
Now thats all I need to know, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005 | 09:23 PM
Pro Rider

Yah I got them dropped off @ the ceramic coaters today after work. She told me $80.00 to do the both, one black & one silver. Thats alittle cheaper than I expected. She told me maybe Thurday they would be ready. I sure hope to have them before naturalite & me go riding next weekend in Athens. We'll get some pictures up after their back from the coaters.

Old 09-09-2005 | 09:30 PM
Pro Rider

Joe what do they look like... give me details. Does it look similar to a big gun? Graydon Proline? Ron Wood? Trinity? ETC.

Old 09-09-2005 | 11:21 PM
Pro Rider

Yea joe what do they look like[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2005 | 12:25 AM
Pro Rider

OK I'm going back to the coaters tomarrow to try to take pictures. I think that they are open for a half aday on saturday (until 12PM)

I have the billet aluminum end cap with spark arrestor disks sitting here. The billet aluminum end is milled out with disk type spark arrestor, patent pending & power tip. No company logo, you'll like that naturalite as I do.

As for the pipe it's not like the big gunn, hmf, yoshi, stock pipe & others that go from like a 2 1/4" or so pipe into a 5" canister. From what I can remember it tapers from the 2 1/4" or so pipe all the way up to the big canister. I think that the canister is also taper but not for sure.

I have only seen the hmf, big gun, HPR billet end cap & HPR ugly stick drag pipe up real close. It has a end cap set up like a ctracing pipe but is better looking IMO (billet alimunum instead of stamped steel) & a different diameter that I could tell. It's also a one piece pipe except for the end cap. No pop rivot or screw two piece pipe that will fall apart at the canister. The brakets & hangers are doubled up for strength.

The pipe also has no company logo's which I like. I have stickers that I put on my bike where I like to support my builders.

Thats all I have right now & don't hold me to everything until I get pictures or the pipes back in my hand.

Quick Reply: TOP GUN EXHAUST BY MR HP!!! ITS FINALLY HERE!!!