CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

TOP GUN EXHAUST BY MR HP!!! ITS FINALLY HERE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005 | 03:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default TOP GUN EXHAUST BY MR HP!!! ITS FINALLY HERE!!!

[quote]
Originally posted by: shmee
[quote]
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: Entomber

You can believe one thing...the dyno charts will be impressing...to say the least
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
yes they will![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If you'd like we can run with no correction factor and change our inertial values for a 350-400cc machine (like what's programmed into OTHER dynos) - this will lower the hp numbers for you. Of course, we'll have to do the same on a stock machine, so the hp gain will still be the same, which is what we should all be talking about anyway.

If that's not good enough, we can run on knobby tires. This will lower the stock readings, but it will lower all our good stuff even more since more power and especially more torque results in bigger losses on the dyno when running on knobby tires. Then the gains will be smaller, which ought to make you feel better. But then we'll have to go back and lower your hero's numbers too on our generous dyno, so I just can't figure out a way to make you faster?

Was that too harsh?

Old 09-15-2005 | 10:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: 222
[quote]

You can believe one thing...the dyno charts will be impressing...to say the least

If you'd like we can run with no correction factor and change our inertial values for a 350-400cc machine (like what's programmed into OTHER dynos) - this will lower the hp numbers for you. Of course, we'll have to do the same on a stock machine, so the hp gain will still be the same, which is what we should all be talking about anyway.

If that's not good enough, we can run on knobby tires. This will lower the stock readings, but it will lower all our good stuff even more since more power and especially more torque results in bigger losses on the dyno when running on knobby tires. Then the gains will be smaller, which ought to make you feel better. But then we'll have to go back and lower your hero's numbers too on our generous dyno, so I just can't figure out a way to make you faster?

Was that too harsh?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005 | 12:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: 222
[quote]

Was that too harsh?

yup LOL

Old 09-16-2005 | 12:38 AM
Pro Rider

im sorry but someones head is getting BIG! holy crap its getting deep!!!!

Old 09-16-2005 | 12:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hope they sell big do-rags in Kentucky [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005 | 12:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I think as one gentleman has said...U better Get U Sum!

Old 09-16-2005 | 01:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I think as one gentleman has said...U better Get U Sum!
Some people just fight the feeling[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005 | 01:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Some people just cant handle the truth.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005 | 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

are you guy talking about craycraft bikes?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005 | 01:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im talking about everytime someone post some positive results about any HPR products there are always the "Crowd" standing on the sidelines taking crack shots at simple people just posting the truth. Like I said, some people just cant handle the truth. They need to step up to the plate and get them sum. Plain and simple. Whenever yall can start posting some track times or some dyno numbers anywhere close to these bikes, yall need to go back to the drawing board and rethink your plans. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: TOP GUN EXHAUST BY MR HP!!! ITS FINALLY HERE!!!