CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

One more trip to Silver Lake this year!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 05:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One more trip to Silver Lake this year!!

Its that time again. Im will be going to Silver Lake on Sept. 23rd - 25th. This will be my last trip until next spring. I met some ATV connection members there this year, and promised to give a heads up when we came back. So, Heads UP, were coming back. Ill have the DSXR 750 with me again. Maybe see some of you there,

Gary

Old 09-14-2005, 05:47 PM
Pro Rider

gary we are going to little sahara oklahoma over halloween sure would like to give them all a little show with our gsxr quads you up for it?

Old 09-14-2005, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Jeff, hows things goin?

Im still shooting to make that trip, I just have so much on my plate right now. The Raptor 1000 project is hitting a few snags. Nothing a few steps back wont fix, but it is time. I just picked up the donor DS for the next project. Thats going to be the ultimate dune machine with the new gsxr1000 motor. Were building that one to sell. Then there is my Busa project for drag only. You will like this when its done, I promise. LOL The goal is 3.7 in 300 foot.

Anyway, I have one more race early October, and then I can make some plans. If my poor little 750 can survive this race with as much Nitrous as its going to be pumping, I will try to make LS.

Gary

Old 09-14-2005, 06:59 PM
Pro Rider

good give me a call when you know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2005, 01:26 AM
Pro Rider

DStroyer

I was thinking of heading out there but I don't have the time of funds to go when you are. However I will be there next year and I would love to see your rig run. Next year for sure I'm going to make some noise here and see if we can get some members to rally out there. Be warned I take a lot of pictures. I'm trying to convince Dabomb who also happens to live in my State and another non forum DS member to go.

Would it be possible to send some pics of that cool looking purple frame of yours. I am powdercoating my frame soon and I'm consdering black or purple.

Old 09-15-2005, 09:03 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry you cant make it Entomber,

I dont think the park is going to be busy at all that weekend. Lots of open riding.

As for the frame pics, the puple powder coating is from the old stock motor build project. I just clear coated the bare metal from this build to keep it from rusting. The painting will come over winter.