CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

St Anthony's!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St Anthony's!

Originally posted by: crackerJack
Always wanted to meet you mark. What better way?? I don't know if I will be there saturday or not. I am trying to work around a birthday in idaho falls. I think I will be free to play at least half the day. Friday I will be there all day at the day use parking lot.

Im arriving in Idaho Falls on Wednesday the 28th, and have a business meeting on Thursday. I kinda wanted to keep Friday open just in case I needed another day. Im actually staying Wednesday night (the 28th )and Thursday night (the 29th) in Idaho Falls at the Motel West. Then Friday night through Sunday night I'm staying with a friend in Rexburg.

So hopefully things will gel in the next week. Either way, I'll be out on the dunes on Saturday cuz my buddy is taking me out. But I doubt he has a rail. So, if your there Saturday morning, perhaps we can hook up.

Old 09-20-2005, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default St Anthony's!

Don't I feel sheeeepppishhh. I thought I was going to St ann's the first weekend in october but it is actually the 7-10th of october. Sorry for the mistake. I will be there friday the 7th and maybee half the day saturday.

Old 09-20-2005, 10:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default St Anthony's!

Jed, bring the jeep! I need a tour guide!

Old 09-21-2005, 12:06 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default St Anthony's!

Dangit Cracker, this always happens man! What builder did that from Ogden? I'm guessing the two seater just couldnt fit the kids eh? So should I not worry about a two seater and look into a four? That sure is nice!
Mark, I will talk with the wife. Maybe she'll let me go for a night. Hell maybe I'll bring her too.

Old 09-21-2005, 12:20 AM
Pro Rider
Default St Anthony's!

His name is Ben Opheikens and the company is custom sand cars. He started building custom coaches and moved into the buggy market. He owns the building that SandWorks is in. He sold the car to me the last trip to the dunes. He was one of those guys that does anything for his customers and even people who arent his customers. We met him when corey broke a front Heim on his rail and he was stuck. Ben found us and helped out for some time using his parts to get it going.

Great guy. I will be at LS utah Tuesday the 4th of october. That is when I pick up the rail. Meet me there if you have the time.

Old 09-21-2005, 12:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default St Anthony's!

Thats great! So did you keep the other car or trade that off? I would like to go down, but I am leaving for an elk hunt on the seventh, and got to get things lined up for my guys before I leave. But thanks for the invite. You know, you live fairly close to good sleddin, we should start talkng about you buying us a couple new sleds![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2005, 01:51 AM
Trailblazer
Default St Anthony's!

Now that you got the days right crackerjack, I will be there with you! You had me freakin, because I could not get back from the coast for the 1st.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2005, 11:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default St Anthony's!

ODP needs a good tour guide to find the biggest and best bowls, the place is so big (55,000 acres) that many a people have gone and missed some of the best stuff there!
Somebody take him to the big dune area behind choke and devil's, deep in the heart!
With a good guide you can easily do 50 miles in a single hardcore roller coaster ride, up and down, in and out, over and over!
sorry DuneMe, I don't mean to fill up the playground, but its just too awesome to not share!

Old 09-21-2005, 12:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default St Anthony's!

Hightower,

It's all good. I'm gonna have a local show me around. I'd love to meet some of the guys on the forum, but if it doesnt work out, thats cool. My buddy grew up in Rexburg, and lives 15 minutes away from from the dunes. He's got plenty of connections to give me a tour. I tell you one thing, everytime I think about this trip I get more and more excited.

Old 09-21-2005, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default St Anthony's!

Originally posted by: Hightower
ODP needs a good tour guide to find the biggest and best bowls, the place is so big (55,000 acres) that many a people have gone and missed some of the best stuff there!

GPS Coordinates please!

Quick Reply: St Anthony's!