CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

HP Research updated

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2005, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HP Research updated

Looks like HP Research has been updating their website. I saw that they have some more new big bore & stroker combos.

Old 09-24-2005, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

i just looked at it..wow, alot of goodies.......

i know this might start a tussy,but i cant hwlp myself from saying this...on several occations on his web page he doggs or belittles other companys parts...i havent seen ANY other builders go that far as where they take cheap shots on other builders stuff on ther web page.....i Really like eric, and he is at the top of his game, he is putting out superior parts and continues to keep digging with tons of R&D which i think makes him one of the best builders out there...i just dont know why he doesnt let his work talk for itself, cause clearly it can..im not trying to start a war, but from talking to eric on numerous occations, i guess i just thought he was better than that....

Old 09-25-2005, 03:51 AM
Pro Rider

now i can actually have pictures to go with my fantasies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Its also good to see all the cam grinds writtin out.

i think its good in a way that they are coming out like that on other companys, they need to step up and give more competiton. I work hard for my money so why shouldn't they? Apparently the hp crew is so thats where my money goes.

Old 09-25-2005, 11:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: thebigshow
i just looked at it..wow, alot of goodies.......

i know this might start a tussy,but i cant hwlp myself from saying this...on several occations on his web page he doggs or belittles other companys parts...i havent seen ANY other builders go that far as where they take cheap shots on other builders stuff on ther web page.....i Really like eric, and he is at the top of his game, he is putting out superior parts and continues to keep digging with tons of R&D which i think makes him one of the best builders out there...i just dont know why he doesnt let his work talk for itself, cause clearly it can..im not trying to start a war, but from talking to eric on numerous occations, i guess i just thought he was better than that....
Bigshow, I understand your concern. But, you have to understand aswell that these guys traveled the US dominating most every event that they entered. They have had a few other builders challenge them along the way, only to be shamed. They brought their best against HPR and was very let down by how well they ran against these premier bikes. They ran the hill and they ran the strip...sand or dirt...and they dominated. I think these guys have done a very fine job at bringing out the best in not only performance but reliabilty aswell. Everybody wants horsepower and reliability and guess what...THEY DELIVERED!

Good job guys. Keep up the good work.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-25-2005, 12:06 PM
Pro Rider

hey choose, your absolutly right. NO ONE can argue about there performence , reliabilty,and dedication to te sport....im a HUGE fan. but i just dont see the need in when your the top dogg( in which in this case, he is) you shouldnt have to play that im better than u game....thats what i liked the most about HPR is that they said we are done talking about it, and they drove accross the world too hand it too some very fast bikes. his stock bore/stroke bike alone proves he is got to be one of if not THE BEST builders out there...maybe i came off wrong, me personally , i just like seeing the customers talking crap, not the builders...

oh yah choose.. since im moving to longview this week , i thought i would get u a gift. i had u a bucket painted in a spiderman theme........................................i figured u would need to have somthing that matched your bike and served a purpose..................lol......to catch all that sand im going to throw all over u!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol...j/k.............

Old 09-25-2005, 12:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

hey choose, your absolutly right. NO ONE can argue about there performence , reliabilty,and dedication to te sport....im a HUGE fan. but i just dont see the need in when your the top dogg( in which in this case, he is) you shouldnt have to play that im better than u game....thats what i liked the most about HPR is that they said we are done talking about it, and they drove accross the world too hand it too some very fast bikes. his stock bore/stroke bike alone proves he is got to be one of if not THE BEST builders out there...maybe i came off wrong, me personally , i just like seeing the customers talking crap, not the builders...

oh yah choose.. since im moving to longview this week , i thought i would get u a gift. i had u a bucket painted in a spiderman theme........................................i figured u would need to have somthing that matched your bike and served a purpose..................lol......to catch all that sand im going to throw all over u!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol...j/k.............
ROFLOL, oh yeah...now your talking. I live for a challenge...bring that TVI/RWR/HPR bike on over to the Fall Jamboree in a couple of weeks and lets see how it stacks up against a little ole 58 hp bolt-on bike that has been known to take down some very prominent contenders...oh I forgot, I will let the spiderbike speak for itself...I cant wait...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

BTW, I probably wont be able to sleep tonight, dreaming about my very own spider bucket....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-25-2005, 12:41 PM
Pro Rider

LMAO, i dont think ill have my ds repaired before then, im just now getting where i can walk. but we will be able to line them up before to long...who knows, with the weigh differencal, it might be close..(yah right) lol.....no but seriously, while im down i think im going to go ahead and install a longer swingarm and put on a drag pipe...this accident i had is actually turning out to be a good thing, my wife feels pretty bad for me so she is about letting me get any thing i want....only bad thing is that he nos is out the window now tho, theres no way she letting get that now...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

lol...i bet i go to HPR website 10 times a day and drool over that swing arm and drag pipe.....

Old 09-25-2005, 02:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LMAO, i dont think ill have my ds repaired before then, im just now getting where i can walk. but we will be able to line them up before to long...who knows, with the weigh differencal, it might be close..(yah right) lol.....no but seriously, while im down i think im going to go ahead and install a longer swingarm and put on a drag pipe...this accident i had is actually turning out to be a good thing, my wife feels pretty bad for me so she is about letting me get any thing i want....only bad thing is that he nos is out the window now tho, theres no way she letting get that now...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

lol...i bet i go to HPR website 10 times a day and drool over that swing arm and drag pipe.....

I think you will be surprised at how close it would be with you riding your bike and me riding mine....
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I hope you have a speedy recovery and just come and GET-U-SUM...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I like what I see on the updated website now....strokers....oh, I forgot, Im already running a stroker....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-25-2005, 03:02 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Choose, what weight are you striving for on your latest diet?

Old 09-25-2005, 03:16 PM
Pro Rider

Text
I think you will be surprised at how close it would be with you riding your bike and me riding mine....

I hope you have a speedy recovery and just come and GET-U-SUM...

I like what I see on the updated website now....strokers....oh, I forgot, Im already running a stroker....

yah, i bet i out way u by 150 lbs...not to mention how much my ds outways yours....you might be right, it could be closer that i would like, ecspecially if i dont get a swing arm..... i might have to get a midget to ride it...lol...

Quick Reply: HP Research updated