CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Next Florence Ride???

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Next Florence Ride???

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz
LMAO!!!

sandbomber was crowned king of the chicken farmers a while ago... he just doesn't know it yet! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You ain't seen my go-fast stickers yet...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].
crowned????? I like it Crowned and coke LOL

Bomber sure likes his crown & coke! I think royal crown should sponsor his bike. LOL

Old 10-08-2005, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider

Sounds like good drinks, good rides, and good peeps to hang with. We will look for everyone also. And fast stickers.....I gotta git me some of that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2005, 12:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
LMAO!!!

sandbomber was crowned king of the chicken farmers a while ago... he just doesn't know it yet! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You ain't seen my go-fast stickers yet...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Bomber sure likes his crown & coke! I think royal crown should sponsor his bike. LOL
Then I could afford my bikes!!!!! HHHHmmmm ya just gave me a theme for my next bike Joe

Old 10-08-2005, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
LMAO!!!

Then I could afford my bikes!!!!! HHHHmmmm ya just gave me a theme for my next bike Joe

You never know........ They may sponsor your bike or just supply with crown.........I love the bomber theme bike but a purple crown bike might be the ticket....... Can I buy a small sponsor sticker area on the bike?

Old 10-08-2005, 01:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Joe I have the next theme bike already in motion but the crown bike is next in line. I will have an excuse if I hit the rail again if im on the crown bike LOL

Old 10-08-2005, 01:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

2mny you need the crown bike cuz u hit everything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL

Old 10-08-2005, 01:26 AM
Pro Rider

Joe I have the next theme bike already in motion but the crown bike is next in line. I will have an excuse if I hit the rail again if im on the crown bike LOL

I can't wait to see the new theme bike bomber. If it's anything like your others it will be a show stopper. Save room for sponsors!

Old 10-08-2005, 01:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

2mny you need the crown bike cuz u hit everything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL
LOL!!! It's hard to argue that one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Old 10-08-2005, 02:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks Joe!!! Im going to push the twister theme, builder of my 20mill. Hope it comes out as well as I think. Wonder if hpr minds a crown royal DS that runs in the high 3s LOL by the way southern style racing in La. will be building the rigid frame for my new hpr motor like the shees run with adjustable swingarm. Should be a hoot to ride!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-08-2005, 02:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Marky are ya going to ride next Sat with us?

Quick Reply: Next Florence Ride???