CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Next Florence Ride???

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 02:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Next Florence Ride???

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I think he is just bringin out his lil shee [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] No short bus.
I will bring the 12mill bomber bike and it runs close to the same times as the DS

Old 10-08-2005, 11:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: sandbomber
I think he is just bringin out his lil shee [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] No short bus.
Might bring it out for a demo run!!!!! You can watch of the noise police[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] We'll distract them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
All YOU got to do is SHOW UR UGLY FACE and the NOISE coppers will run for the hills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Bomber see what a faithful friend OFC is????????

Old 10-08-2005, 01:29 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

A large group will be at driftwood campground from the psar group and a bunch of or. riders will be there also. I dont know if my bus will fit into the area so I might park at goose pasture and go hook up with the guys at the other end and play!!!! Never know they might make a little room for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but being they are slow chicken farmers I dont know LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your bus will fit in the Driftwood parking lot (campground)!

Old 10-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

MY rig is 65 long with trailer and it looks like I will need the trailer to bring more bikes for a little fun he he he I hear that sum shees want to get a piece of the ole short bus so I will have to break it out if OFC will call off the noise police long enough to do sum spanking LOL I will not pull in till Sat morning so if there is room I will pull in and If not I will find a spot in the area. Dont want to crowd the area with my junk!!!!

Old 10-08-2005, 08:41 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

The north end of the campgroung, up by the Portland boys, has pull thru spots. Should be lots of room!

Old 10-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Pro Rider

Glenn,

Just take it out on the sand - Plenty of parking out there! LOL

Old 10-08-2005, 11:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
The north end of the campgroung, up by the Portland boys, has pull thru spots. Should be lots of room!
Come on Rod!!!!!!!! I dont want to be seen around those Or. guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2005, 01:08 AM
Pro Rider

Is everyone still going to be there Sunday? We are riding in Coos on Sat.

Old 10-09-2005, 03:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Is everyone still going to be there Sunday? We are riding in Coos on Sat.
We might make a short sunday run

Old 10-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

MY rig is 65 long with trailer and it looks like I will need the trailer to bring more bikes for a little fun he he he I hear that sum shees want to get a piece of the ole short bus so I will have to break it out if OFC will call off the noise police long enough to do sum spanking LOL I will not pull in till Sat morning so if there is room I will pull in and If not I will find a spot in the area. Dont want to crowd the area with my junk!!!!
Tell ya what.. I will tow you out to the hill [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] from there they wont hear ya from far ;

Quick Reply: Next Florence Ride???