CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Fricken METH HEADS!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fricken METH HEADS!

Don't touch anyone unless they are fully inside your dwelling/garage. I don't think you can claim self defense if they are not armed and you kill someone, it might be considered excessive use of force.

Old 10-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Trailblazer

Go to walmart and get you some "homeland security cameras" there cheap and do the job. Hook them up tpo a vcr/dvd recorder an you got them on tape. I hate thieves myself and have about 4 cams at my house running 24hrs 365 an have signs warning of it (been broke into twice and lost all my hard earned jewlery that I bought for my wife over the years, the third time will be a charm for these smack/oxy heads). Usually the signs alone will do the trick and there alot cheaper than the cams. If someone even thinks for a second that there on tape, they walk away 99% of the time! Thats if there even literate and can read it.

Whatever happend to people just having a beer or smoking a fatty??? and everyones stuff was left in the garage with the friggin door open all night every day!?! makes me sick to hear about it man, sorry for your loss!!!

These "hard" drugs are killing them off pretty fast, so they wont be around with any teeth anyway, to steal for long.

Old 10-07-2005, 10:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CaRider67
Don't touch anyone unless they are fully inside your dwelling/garage. I don't think you can claim self defense if they are not armed and you kill someone, it might be considered excessive use of force.
I guess I will go to jail!!!!!!!!! About 3 weeks ago a crack head broke into my truck in a costco parking lot and got about 10 grand in goods out of my truck and from what I understand I just missed him. Good for me and him cuz I would have unloaded on his azz if the timing would have been right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2005, 10:50 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: tyzorg
since todays friday.. camp in the garage with a shotty or a hand gun.. blast those ***** when they come back tonight (i almost guarantee you they are coming back for the quad and wernt prepared for it last night)
they want come back they wouldnt risk it unless they are very very very stupid

Old 10-07-2005, 11:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: WestVirginiaRider
Go to walmart and get you some "homeland security cameras" there cheap and do the job. Hook them up tpo a vcr/dvd recorder an you got them on tape. I hate thieves myself and have about 4 cams at my house running 24hrs 365 an have signs warning of it (been broke into twice and lost all my hard earned jewlery that I bought for my wife over the years, the third time will be a charm for these smack/oxy heads). Usually the signs alone will do the trick and there alot cheaper than the cams. If someone even thinks for a second that there on tape, they walk away 99% of the time! Thats if there even literate and can read it.

Whatever happend to people just having a beer or smoking a fatty??? and everyones stuff was left in the garage with the friggin door open all night every day!?! makes me sick to hear about it man, sorry for your loss!!!

These "hard" drugs are killing them off pretty fast, so they wont be around with any teeth anyway, to steal for long.
Sry but the days of just leaving your doors unlocked and the garage open are over. There are way to many crack heads and heroin addicts out there. You have to think though what posessed those people to even take up on those hard core drugs.

Old 10-08-2005, 12:09 AM
Pro Rider

Bad deal Marky. That sucks. We had a couple dirt bikes a few years back, and had those stolen out of our garage. We got lucky, and one of the kids felt guilty and turned everything over in good condition. Good luck on that....

Old 10-08-2005, 12:32 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry to hear this. It scares me everytime I hear that someone got robbed, because I sit back and wonder when I will get hit. I will say this though, I hope I am nowhere near the theif because things would get UGLY.

Old 10-08-2005, 10:02 AM
Pro Rider

I would be waiting for them...........put a gun to his head and give him a choice:
a: get brains blown out
b: Soak his own nuts in gasoline, then light them up

Either way he would get what he deserves.

"If you cannot earn it, you do not deserve it"

Good luck getting them!

Old 10-08-2005, 10:16 AM
Pro Rider

Last night before I went to bed I moved the vehicles in front of the doors, put a new bulb in the outside light, made sure and dead-bolted the side door - and went to sleep with a steering stem by my side. I woke up at 5:30am, and everything was fine. I think those meth heads are so paranoid that they probably wouldnt come back. Besides, the whole neighborhood knows about it now and are on the watch. The total list of things stolen: Tool box full of my most used tools, Large socket set, Honda 1000 watt generator, and my very prized shoei helmet. I got pics of the helment and the generator, I never thought if taking pictures of my tools. We'll see how Allstate does today. I have $250 deductable on my policy.

Old 10-08-2005, 11:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Be prepared my friend......I had to install Motion Detectors in my garage and a Video camera which is placed to see the entire front of my home.....all my neighbors have done the same....WE MEAN BUSINESS, If we catch any of them, their might not be enough for the police to handcuff!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Fricken METH HEADS!