CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

New and Improved Drag Spider!

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New and Improved Drag Spider!

No tissies here just stating the facts. I've never met shmee or raced him, I'm sure he's a good guy and one of the days I'm sure we'll meet up. Win or lose I don't care let's just run'em!

Old 10-14-2005, 12:30 PM
Pro Rider

Sure wish they'd get them pictures up the suspense is killing me.

Old 10-14-2005, 12:32 PM
Trailblazer

See thats what im talking about just out there having fun. ive seen both yours and choose pics and there awsome[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] shmee doesn't have his bike any more

Old 10-14-2005, 12:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Scott, they werent approved for some reason??

Red xxxx's of death.

Old 10-14-2005, 12:58 PM
Pro Rider

Choose the two new pictures no worky![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Maybe you can try to resubmit them?

Old 10-14-2005, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider

Choose, congrats on the new chassis[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Honda rider 12, Don't be dissing polaris freak or choose, they can both put a hurting on many a DS, mine included. They've done their homework and built accordingly, they don't have to take a backseat to anyones build. I'm getting the bugs worked out of mine a little more each day so maybe by snake hunt 06 I won't embarrass myself like at Genoa.

Old 10-14-2005, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider

Crazy I hope you get things worked out soon, I know how that is. Looking forward to Snakehunt, hopefully there will be a good number of forum members there.

Old 10-14-2005, 04:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Just thought I would let yall know that the updated pics will be in my profile. Hope yall like the way it turned out. But just remember, we are only in the early stages of this project.
I want to know what that pig weights in at[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-14-2005, 04:41 PM
Pro Rider

That is a nice looking bike! Like the whole spiderman theme you got going. I kinda like the theme type bikes. I tried to get mine to look like a demon as much as possible. I only got as far as the bat like wings for rear fenders tho.

Old 10-15-2005, 01:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Alright guys...Pics 4,5 & 6 are the new and improved DRAG SPIDER!

First let me say that Im sure that Shmee, Crazy and Bomberboy are some good guys. But, also bear in mind that its all about horsepower to weight ratio. Its not rocket science.

Demon, thanks for the props. I will have it sprayed professionally next go around. We will be adding some spider webs into the frame aswell. We wanted to run this bike in the "raw" this weekend in case there were some bugs that needed to be worked out. So far so good.

Sandbomber, we have not put the pig on a scale as of yet. But, we have several guys thinking its going to go very low 300 right now. We will take off additional weight with the next phase of this diet. We now have confirmed that she will launch very hard without the wheelie bar. So, we will be running a very light subframe in the end [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

We also went and ran it at the track tonight and I can tell you that she picked up a little over 2 tenths and 5 miles per hour with just the diet. In the sand compared to other bike, we agree that she has picked up between 5 and 6 bikes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Just for the naysayers....I beg you to set a date so we can settle this issue once and for all. DS to DS, Rider to Rider. It makes no difference to me. I dont have anything great to boast. Its who is ahead at the finish line [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: New and Improved Drag Spider!