CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

06 TRX 450 HP rating are in

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 11:53 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 TRX 450 HP rating are in

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Originally posted by: boat
Originally posted by: Taylor01
I had an Incredible opportunity to pilot my buddy "HARD1"'s friends HPR800 DS in Glamis this past Halloween weekend, along with a TVI720. After seeing Jeff wax an all green alcohol fed YFZ on his bike, and being around that much horsepower Id NEVER post comments like this guy "boat" is. LOL Brave man
I will go for the DS but on a hill the shee will beat my yfz But I guess my buddy could bring his turbo Bussa (650hp check the net Im shure you can find it) that went up the face at 112mph when it broke the Ti chain in 3rd gear Im shure that will eat your shee because it beat packards shee by 15mph
I think it (650HP) was 15mph faster on the radar gun but was not the quickest and or first to the top of the hill.
Yes it was slower out of the hole but it caught and passed the shee before the chain broke

Old 11-05-2005, 12:07 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: NickDS650
its always nice to get a laugh outa this, this is my favorite tho, when someone says this or that about ones bike and the comments turn them into defense mode, 'well my bike this and that' then you hear the famous 'well my friends bike this and that' lol, cracks me up.

Boat you should post some pics so we can see your yfz and 450r, sound like nice bikes.
I tried posting pictures but it said they are to big And I CANT run a computer very well But my computer so old it has vacume tubes HAHAHA

Old 11-05-2005, 12:27 PM
Range Rover

Lets just put it like this I hope some of you guys can come to sand mt and have a great time racing win or lose and when we are done for the day we can kick back and lie to each other about how fast we are I would realy like to see more fast 4 strokes their because the shees still own one hill

Old 11-05-2005, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

I like the idea that you weigh 118, and riding a fast quad. I'm sure that there are a few of us who wouldn't mind having you as a pilot on our sleds at a race. However I would be remissed if I didn't point out the fact that your mouth and head must be at least 70% of the 118.

Quite frankly, I crap bigger than you when I'm fasting......

Nice to have the god given genetics of a flamingo, but I would caution you to be carefull around such a tight knit community. This is by far the best group of guys on the net, and if you don't believe that, go ask the yammy guys that come over here for help.

Yes, you will beat me in a race. You can probably beat me in a foot race as well. But let's do big-boy stuff and I'm pretty sure the old tail would be between the legs with a loud yelp preceding it.

Sorry for the flaming I just gave you, but the loud ones always draw out the worst in people.

good luck with your pilotless (Dang near anyway) yfz and TRX. I think that both are extremely nice rides.

Old 11-05-2005, 12:55 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: BigDaddy331

Nice to have the god given genetics of a flamingo,

I dont beleive I have ever heard anything funnier on these forums. Iam going to have to remember that one, unless it is a copyrighted BigDaddy only phrase [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Old 11-05-2005, 12:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ScoobyDFW
I'd like to see pics and video of this turbo BUSA.
Scoob there are vids of Tims busa on Planet Sand. its 350 hp and I get to ride it soon he he he and yes he was guned at 113mph up the hill

Old 11-05-2005, 01:06 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Originally posted by: ScoobyDFW
I'd like to see pics and video of this turbo BUSA.
Scoob there are vids of Tims busa on Planet Sand. its 350 hp and I get to ride it soon he he he and yes he was guned at 113mph up the hill
Sorry about the misprint on the hp I just went back and read what I posted but heck it looked good wait tell you ride that thing with those fox shox smoooooth that has to be the baddest thing Ive seen go up the hill And if you look close you might just see my yfz on planetsand if its still on there

Old 11-05-2005, 01:18 PM
Pro Rider

So is your buddy, the one with the HPR720, the asshat that was too good to even talk to Jed and all? Maybe we found out who that was finally.

If your always at Sand Mtn NV. Then I would be willing to bet you have seen or raced Jeff Garahan (Sp?) on his DS830??? He goes by Jeffinrivercity. It is yellow w/checkerflag graphics, with yellow frame and all the shiny stuff you could fit on a DS. Besides streetbike hybrids, last I knew he is yet to be beat by another 4-stroke on that MTN. Even the turbo bikes havent realed him in it. So again, becareful if you think you can take ALL DS's.

Oh and for the last 4-5 years, every labor day weekend, we had this little get together called DS Days there at Sand Mtn. Yep there are some fast YFZ's and Rappy's and 450r's, but the DS has always went home the fastest thanks to Jeff.

Old 11-05-2005, 01:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I put up pic of busa #20, He told me last night the chain problems are fixed and can launch now. He will be at glamis for thankgiving

Old 11-05-2005, 01:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Boat Oh yea!!! My shee took out Packards shee in the twin finals at Primm 2 weeks ago LOL but I know we will not be able to run with Tims mph

Quick Reply: 06 TRX 450 HP rating are in