CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

power to weight ratio

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 04:54 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default power to weight ratio

I third that ! You may soon be history like "mudvayn"," boseefuss" and" lastlaugh "

Old 11-16-2005, 05:42 PM
Pro Rider

I think in my gallery pic#13 better illustrates what we are working with. For you to have such a fast yfz you sure havent talked about it as much as you 450r,250r,KQ,or BF, whats up w/that?

Justin

Old 11-16-2005, 06:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yo boat....LET IT GO!..... Busa, I do alot of work for Boat and he is no punk kid just a man with more money than editcate & brains, but has a VERY FAST YFZ. I have dynoed this myself and know the true numbers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Hope to see you all at Sand Mt. Nv. on memorial day ........Race-on..........

Old 11-16-2005, 06:47 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: blownstroker
Yo boat....LET IT GO!..... Busa, I do alot of work for Boat and he is no punk kid just a man with more money than editcate & brains, but has a VERY FAST YFZ. I have dynoed this myself and know the true numbers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Hope to see you all at Sand Mt. Nv. on memorial day ........Race-on..........
But Boat (Mike) has posted that he has a dyno. It was in one of his many BF, KQ, TRX450R, 450 YFZ or '87 TRX that he's not sure what motor is in it posts.

Why wait 7 months for memorial day? Alot of forum members will be at 4SW #5 in glamis on MLK weekend in 8 weeks.

Old 11-16-2005, 08:14 PM
Range Rover

You guys got me I was only looking for info on the DS's for FSW and thanks to a PM I got i have some real good ideas who has what I will say you guys are getting some real good #'s Its going to a tuff one this year but just keep an eye out for a a FAST Raptor and a fast honda 450 with the bottle No hard feelings because I do know some of you guys first hand And hope we can race together and have fun
Thanks Dave

Old 11-16-2005, 08:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Cmon Boat, Whats your real name? Dont I know you? Do you have a raptor, 450r and 465ex? Or am I way off.

Sparks sparks are flying.

I should have gone w/ my first guess..LOL

Old 11-16-2005, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: boat
You guys got me I was only looking for info on the DS's for FSW and thanks to a PM I got i have some real good ideas who has what I will say you guys are getting some real good #'s Its going to a tuff one this year but just keep an eye out for a a FAST Raptor and a fast honda 450 with the bottle No hard feelings because I do know some of you guys first hand And hope we can race together and have fun
Thanks Dave

So you are Dave from atvfan.........?

Old 11-16-2005, 10:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Boat (Dave), no hard feelings when the fatman out runs you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2005, 11:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

IBIGDSRIDER- I didnt think the comments from him were appropriate to you, So Ill slap him around for ya when I see him.lol

And NO I dont think its CPC (Dave) from fanatic. I may be wrong though. But I highly doubt it. Dave from fanatic is well up to date on the DS crew he does his homework. There is another Dave though but I wont reveal his last name as long he says sorry to you..LOL If its the guy I think it is, he and his Fam are cool and may have been bustin our ballz and playin around with the Bomb fellas.. And if its the guy I "think" it is He raced me pres day at Dumont and got MOPPED cause I bumped up the nos jets. He is Sparks loyal and fishing. Then again I may be wrong. I could look up his phone # and check the area code and see if the IP would be a match.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2005, 11:53 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
IBIGDSRIDER- I didnt think the comments from him were appropriate to you, So Ill slap him around for ya when I see him.lol

And NO I dont think its CPC (Dave) from fanatic. I may be wrong though. But I highly doubt it. Dave from fanatic is well up to date on the DS crew he does his homework. There is another Dave though but I wont reveal his last name as long he says sorry to you..LOL If its the guy I think it is, he and his Fam are cool and may have been bustin our ballz and playin around with the Bomb fellas.. And if its the guy I "think" it is He raced me pres day at Dumont and got MOPPED cause I bumped up the nos jets. He is Sparks loyal and fishing. Then again I may be wrong. I could look up his phone # and check the area code and see if the IP would be a match.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
#'s wont match im on vacation boys And if I did say something that went beyond normal bashing IM SORRY I will see you guys on MLK I will be the guy with the big smile on the raptor so dont lump me up to bad Race on bro

Quick Reply: power to weight ratio