CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Where has everyone been?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2005, 12:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where has everyone been?

Originally posted by: Teebone56
I installed the Ron Wood pipe on the 03 today, Waiting for the intake from Mr HP so I can install the TM 45. 60% clutch springs going in tomorrow got a vortex on the way life is good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Need a Sand fix really bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Tbone,

which Ron Wood pipe did you end up getting?

Marky

Old 11-20-2005, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider

Marky.. I got the in frame with the muffler, I have a picture of it on my page. I really like the finish on that pipe. I figure i will use the endcap where I have to worry about sound.

Viper, I am getting ready for the bottle, I want to be set up for DS days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2005, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

Oh really?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2005, 11:44 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

QUOTE from aceisback: Had to go have a bunch of skin cancer frozen off. Sucks. Wear that sunblock boys. Listen to your folks, they know of what they speak.

Had some cut out a month ago, and go back next week for some more. Only with me they cut out a football shaped patch of skin about 3" long, 1.5" wide, and 1/2" deep. As stated above: Wear that sunblock boys. Listen to your folks, they know of what they speak.