CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Check the ds gallery in my sig

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Check the ds gallery in my sig

This is seriously a dream come true for me! Being 19 with a reasonably crappy income (im not bitching, im lucky to have what I have) I just can only imagine buying super nice things for my quad. It is awesome that his is fully built and its erics 730, so Im not worried about reliability, and with 65hp 65ish torque, I dont see myself having a problem taking out my yfz buddies (im neck and neck or within one length now with my stage I ds)

I dont want to jack this thread tho, I will for sure post a new thread once I take delivery.

In the mean time, lets see more of those beautiful ds'!

I love looking at DS', because they are already so unique, and once they get modified they look amazing (especially those with the talent to paint!). It is nice to see which direction each person takes their ds- via color schemes and what hop ups they choose.

Old 12-02-2005, 11:47 AM
Range Rover

I think Joshiepoo's bike is kind of unique, don't forgot that one.

Old 12-02-2005, 12:46 PM
Pro Rider

I havnt seen him post in awhile, but yes I agree his extensive polishing work and custom fab stuff is pretty trick.

Old 12-02-2005, 06:14 PM
Pro Rider

Congrats on the new ride roost that is a awsome quad.

Nice collection of rides JDsBusa.Great idea.

Old 12-02-2005, 07:17 PM
amd
Pro Rider

Congrats Roost! That is a very nice ds for sure. You have now changed over to the "big boys". lol One day I'll be there to..

Old 12-02-2005, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider

*tears of joy and appreciation* - lol. Every time we go duning I always see the seriously tricked out quads, and enjoy just being around them, now that I get to actually own one is nearly unbelievable for me!

How many pictures can that page support justin? If there is a limit we could move them to a cardomain account, where as far as I know there is no limit (no bandwidth limit I am aware of either). If you need more space, let me know and Ill open another cardomain account for ds pics only.

Old 12-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Congrats ROOST. Now I know where it went...
I was going to pick that up for my son for Christmas, and went to check on what it was up to last night and the damn thing was gone. He said it was his dream bike so I was digging into savings! Wonder why he didn't let it run the course? He would've gotten alot more than what it showed it endeing at.
Anyways, good deal, enjoy it.

Old 12-02-2005, 07:27 PM
amd
Pro Rider

DANG, BasicBajaXs' Bike has come a very long way. I must say that is my favorite ds bar far!!! Turbo 730 slamed on marvin shaws...Very nice BasicBajax. Maybe there will be a twin soon!...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

aceisisback: Jeffroe and I worked out a figure, and I just had him end it early (dont worry I wasnt lucky enough to get his bike for 4500!)

You were looking at it for your son for xmas? damn, thats one lucky son! This too is my DREAM quad, which is the only reason I was so agressive in trying to get it. Jeffroe lives less than 2 hours north of me as well, so it makes the transaction pretty simple.

There was another similar DS listed about a month back that was pretty nice as well, that didnt get the reserve met (I think it was in cali?) It was an 02 or 03 with the hpr 730, n02, as well as the KMS EFI setup. I went to look for it again a couple weeks back, but couldnt even find it in the old items search. If he relists it, that would be a pretty good deal as well.

and wow, that is the first time ive seen that turbo bike. 730 with the turbo must be absolutely insane!

Old 12-06-2005, 11:54 PM
amd
Pro Rider

Justin Your slackin on the ds gallery. LOL j/k but I would like to see some more DS's

Good job on the ones that are up.

Quick Reply: Check the ds gallery in my sig