CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Oregon Dune Trip

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 09:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 12-01-2005, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default Oregon Dune Trip

I better thow in a pic of Scatterbrain too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Scatterbrain is on the right racing some Banchee that was trying to show him up...... Doesn't look to good for the Banchee [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Scatterbrain

Here is another of Scatterbrain, DragonDJ11, Dragon's brother (I'm bad at names), and I believe it's Dragon's Dad too..... Of course Scatterbrain is in the lead.

The race...

This is at the end of our trip... My Wife was on the SUV supporting the fuel, food, and beverages [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Chillin'

Old 12-01-2005, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default Oregon Dune Trip

Sweet pics, sweet riding.....Now I am ready to go again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2005, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default Oregon Dune Trip

What????? No pic of Keiths pucker marks on his seat???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Wish we could of been there.

Old 12-01-2005, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default Oregon Dune Trip

Originally posted by: donal
What????? No pic of Keiths pucker marks on his seat???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Wish we could of been there.
Nope, I don't think anyone was pointing the camera for that one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] BTW scatterbrain I had forgot you were not the only one to put your butt on the ground that day.....I think Topper has to come clean yet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2005, 10:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default Oregon Dune Trip

What? Come clean? I'm still getting sand out of my butt! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2005, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default Oregon Dune Trip

Cool pics man, Thanks. I forgot that Topper ate it also now I dont feel as bad. I think im going to have get a new seat cover mine got a permanent crease in it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That trip was a blast.

Topper, if you have more pics e-mail them to me. I will PM my address to you.

Whens the next trip I got a few more mods in the works I want to try out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2005, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default Oregon Dune Trip

Topper, same here would love to see what all pics you got. You already have my e-mail.

Keith, I think you need to fix you opps parts before adding new things [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I don't think we can swing anything this month. We might, but not sure. By the time my bro (Rodney) and I get back from National Finals Rodeo in Vegas, followed by a trip to Disneyland with the kids I will be broke, broke, and broke [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2005, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default Oregon Dune Trip

Originally posted by: Scatterbrain
Cool pics man, Thanks. I forgot that Topper ate it also now I dont feel as bad. I think im going to have get a new seat cover mine got a permanent crease in it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That trip was a blast.

Topper, if you have more pics e-mail them to me. I will PM my address to you.

Whens the next trip I got a few more mods in the works I want to try out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I didn't think adding velcro to your butt was a mod??????????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2005, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default Oregon Dune Trip

Dragon, before you go broke; you need to buy my Son's quad for your kids [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Looks Like Montee might get a new Blaster for Christmas [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Oregon Dune Trip