CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

YAWN ZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 01:35 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YAWN ZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: sandbomber
I tried to raise the bloodpressure a little earlier and it got dumped!!!! call this the 4x4 site now LOL
I think you need to try again! AZ is right it has been ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's for awhile around here. We need some Shiz talking going on.

Old 12-06-2005, 01:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Yes i am getting a few offers to pilot a bike or too!!!!!! I JUST SOLD MY SANDCAR I AM A QUAD RIDER !!!!!! SAND CARS ARE FOR OLD GUY'S WHO CAN'TRIDE NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!
So ya all healed up and ready!!!!! Thats good to hear

Old 12-06-2005, 01:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

The lights have been off on my buddy list for a few days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Somebody get BOAT BACK!!!

Old 12-06-2005, 04:06 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: sandbomber
The lights have been off on my buddy list for a few days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Somebody get BOAT BACK!!!
Im back and faster than hell So how are those DS boys doing I just want to say I have seen a very very fast CRAPTOR and they have some sub 4 runs in already but nothing official YET! I cant wait for MLK This is just a little heads up for you guys So look out for the worlds fastest CRAPTOR

Old 12-06-2005, 12:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Freekin' A!!!!

Glad to see I'm not the only one!

Dang AZ. . . I never got to ride in that thing! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Did you trade it in on that modified golf cart that Blackhawk (I think) found on E-bay??? That was the one with a stage in front and a brass poll on it. Yep. . . mobile Gentlemen's Club. . . Who needs a rail with a fancy paint job?

Wife and I ordered a new WW. Went with an LE3905. . . about twice as big as our current trailer.

Look for a white GMC 2500 Duramax with a little 4" lift in Jan. not sure if I'll have the new trailer then or not.

Sounds like most of my group will be down on the 7th and probably come home on the 13th (when everyone else will be getting there!)

Not sure if I can talk the Wife into staying another day.

Keep your eyes open for a clean used Tom Pro. . . I'm in the market (or. . . I should say I will be when I can talk the Wife into it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] ) Would like a turbo with reverse and the bypass shocks.

Old 12-06-2005, 01:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Duneme, I looked for you at Dumont. I drove around for a bit in my truck. I bet it would have been easier if we had more than 50yard visibility.

Richard, what do you have in the making? Its about time you come to your senses!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mario:

Was camped up where we camped a couple years ago.

Everyone in my group left Friday morning. Tried to take my daughter for a ride but she said the sand was too bumpy.

So. . . between that and that we had heard there was a wind storm coming we pulled out of there Friday about 10am. I just couldn't see making them stay around just so I could go to the hill Friday night and play.

This is one reason I want a little rail. If we had one it would be a lot easier to stick around.

Unfortunately, there were a lot of people I missed connecting with this trip.

Old 12-06-2005, 01:56 PM
Trailblazer

HEY RICHARD WHAT'S UP? LONG TIME NO SEE! no more car lol ,,that didnt last long!!see ya out there Bro ,,i owe you a couple !!

Old 12-06-2005, 09:13 PM
amd
Pro Rider

Yeah it has been very YAWWWWWWNNNNN in here lately. Need to get some stuff goin!!!!.

Old 12-06-2005, 09:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes it has been slow. So lets get it moving.

Who will be the fastest DS at Glamis on Martin Luther Weekend??

Will it be Sandbombers bike, Scoobys, Annihilaters, Mr. Hp, Hard1, Tvi's bike, or an unknown.

Quick Reply: YAWN ZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!