CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

just got bike dyno'ed after mods

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just got bike dyno'ed after mods

Yeap see !!! Sandaholic agrees with me too!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-21-2006, 01:03 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

why wont they give them out then. I mean Im not looking to stir up trouble, its an honest question looking for an honest answer.

Old 05-21-2006, 02:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Clue is still available!!!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-21-2006, 03:34 AM
Pro Rider

I dont have any idea what the specs are on my HPR HR3 cams and i dont care but i know that they work.Could the average garage mechanic really choose what he needs for cams if the specs were given?I doubt it.Personally i would rather leave it to the pros who deal with this information everyday.I have worked as a cabinet builder for custom motor coaches for over twenty years and i have methods and ways to make things work better that i dont and wont share with everyone so i see where HPR is coming from.Just my humble opinion[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-21-2006, 03:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Goodsound
why wont they give them out then. I mean Im not looking to stir up trouble, its an honest question looking for an honest answer.
I thought we covered this..........

They have worked very hard to develop cams that work this well. They have already been burned by people stealing their technology that they worked hard for and earned. This simply forces a would be pirate to at least buy a set of cams and have to get them blueprinted by someone just to see if the idea is worth stealing. You can't patent cam grinds and I am here to say they are that good!

I don't blame them a bit for throwing down a few obstacles for people who want the performance but don't want to pay the piper.

If you need specs, buy Pami or web shelf cams and I look forward to lining up with you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Again, Goodsound, this is not personal. By coincidence your post was again the best one to quote when making this point[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-21-2006, 05:09 AM
Pro Rider

I dont think this is a Question that should not be answered. Web and Pami both did their own research and post their specs. And this is nothing against HPR But, I think that Web and Pami have been around longer than any one else as far as th DS is concerned.

Old 05-21-2006, 02:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: drakester
I dont think this is a Question that should not be answered. Web and Pami both did their own research and post their specs. And this is nothing against HPR But, I think that Web and Pami have been around longer than any one else as far as th DS is concerned.

Answer Page 5

Misterhp on page 5, 222 on page 4. That ought to cover the subject for this thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Search engines are wonderful things[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] As Solomon said, "There is nothing new under the sun"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

[/quote]

If you need specs, buy Pami or web shelf cams and I look forward to lining up with you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[/quote]

Just say when??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ill be in NE next weekend. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 10:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Ron, I have webs 109 in my stockbore. Im ready for ya.. On a giant hill..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: just got bike dyno'ed after mods