CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Thanks Annihilater

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2006, 06:28 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks Annihilater

Hey Mario thanks for helping me with the adjustments on the suspension. With it squatted like that in the rear you can realy feel it bite. Like you said , igot rid of that teater totter motion and its alot better. When i get a chance im gonna change to those shocks that choose told me to get. thanks again. 2big

Old 01-01-2006, 06:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yeah Annihliater thanks for all your help over the last year or so. Its a real big help when good advice is only a private message or a phone all away. I guess thats the reason why we are all not born to know it all....well some of us think we do...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-01-2006, 11:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

What was sugguested 2big??

Old 01-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

one of the suggestions was lose 120 lbs, another was to set my paddals by the bathroom and pray thatsomeone would steal them. get a second 25 hp nitrous nozzal, let my wife ride it, ask for a head start, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] No im just playing now, he said you can have all the hp you want but if you cant get it to hook up it wont do you any good. some minor adjustments in the shocks, i know he wants me to throw the stock one out. . said i need to do a little more of a check list before hitting it. like 5lbs on one side and 3 on the other might create a few problems for me. he also said i should try shaving a little weight off the rotating masses meaning i do belive thats more than my hubs.. and take all those go fast stickers off, that they were creating to much drag and that they were not airo dynamicaly sound, shoot if i thought something was gonna cause drag it would be my 5x sweatshirt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

2big, you and I have way too much in common. I agree that shaving a 150lbs off my pilot would be an extra 15hp on my bike. I will be trying that and shaving some off the rotating mass aswell.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
one of the suggestions was lose 120 lbs, another was to set my paddals by the bathroom and pray thatsomeone would steal them. get a second 25 hp nitrous nozzal, let my wife ride it, ask for a head start, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] No im just playing now, he said you can have all the hp you want but if you cant get it to hook up it wont do you any good. some minor adjustments in the shocks, i know he wants me to throw the stock one out. . said i need to do a little more of a check list before hitting it. like 5lbs on one side and 3 on the other might create a few problems for me. he also said i should try shaving a little weight off the rotating masses meaning i do belive thats more than my hubs.. and take all those go fast stickers off, that they were creating to much drag and that they were not airo dynamicaly sound, shoot if i thought something was gonna cause drag it would be my 5x sweatshirt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Set up the strip so you can use that 5x sweatshirt to your advantage as a sail.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-01-2006, 07:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Now thats funny!!

Old 01-01-2006, 11:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Hey buddy, Im glad to hear I could help. A picture is worth a thousand words. Its great to meet good people like yourself and choose, and 1bigdsrider and sandbomber, bigdaddy, TheBOM, Beechman, Dunedevil etc etc theres a ton of other names I could mention. I bet you were launching alot harder w/ some adjustments. Ill give ya the specs on my marvins whenever ya want them. The thing about running stiff suspension it that it gets to be a handfull to ride especially when ya hit a few bumps but nitrogen pressure can help that out. Ill be riding again soon I cant WAIT!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You have a very nice bike BTW. And choose you get the props for creating a ground breaking chassis!! You guys are all great and yall are the reason I stay in the sport!! Now 2big and choose just need to make it to Dumont so we can BBQ and talk DS.

Old 01-01-2006, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

Let me tell you the problem with running stiff... no offense intended. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

I took the Ninja racer out of my trailer and it dropped about a foot and a half. We had to weld the entire frame back together and machine new motor mounts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Mario's never done anything for my speed or take offs. Everything he's ever told me made me slower and slower! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thanks.... Smanks....

I'm out for blood now. I think that my newest mod is going to get about 400rwhp on the dyno and about 800ftlbs of tq. I'll have the only Cummins Sled out there. I will need a ride to the dunes though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-01-2006, 11:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: BigDaddy331
Let me tell you the problem with running stiff... no offense intended. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

I took the Ninja racer out of my trailer and it dropped about a foot and a half. We had to weld the entire frame back together and machine new motor mounts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Mario's never done anything for my speed or take offs. Everything he's ever told me made me slower and slower! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thanks.... Smanks....

I'm out for blood now. I think that my newest mod is going to get about 400rwhp on the dyno and about 800ftlbs of tq. I'll have the only Cummins Sled out there. I will need a ride to the dunes though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

LMAO!! I tried to get you to let me look into your suspension. I would have sworn I tried to talk to you about that. Im no expert but I will tell ya what has worked for me. Happy new year guys, My new resolution is to stay as FAR away from the tequila as I can. I RARELY ever drink. But when I do the next day sucks BAD!! I do have to admit, Im a little scared to see my bike run against bigdaddys after hes been ramping up for me... I guess ill just have to let you run my 70 lb son on my bike. I think he can start in 3rd and leave it there, well maybe into 4th. I am getting excited.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And btw- for the record I think bigdaddy has a monster of a bike all the way around. I guess ill have to pull out some hat tricks now.. Ill be at the dyno in the next 2-3 weeks to try some new stuff so I can keep up... Oh wait did you beat me or did I beat you Mike, I cant remember.. I dont know how to say it on the forum.LOL..LOLj/k

Quick Reply: Thanks Annihilater