CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Just Read Where Bombardier is going to Mexico???

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 04:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Read Where Bombardier is going to Mexico???

Well said. The other side of the coin would be congratulations to all those workers south of the border on their new jobs!

Ron

Old 01-12-2006, 04:41 PM
Trailblazer

Dumb A$$'s (stealing jobs from others) will be assembling those already non competitive crappy a$$ ATV's in the near future - - - - my God.

Say GOOD BYE to ATV's from Bombardier I bet that's their way of canning the whole operation - Wow - if I had just bought one of those ATV's I would be OUTRAGED.

I also heard they are outsourcing their CS (customer service) to India.

Old 01-12-2006, 04:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Was there supposed to be a question mark after "kidding" or was it supposed to go after "Dumba$$"?

The reason I ask, I want to know if you are merely a racist bigot or if you are a racist bigot who is also insulting me?

Let me know,

Ron[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2006, 04:57 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Was there supposed to be a question mark after "kidding" or was it supposed to go after "Dumba$$"?

The reason I ask, I want to know if you are merely a racist bigot or if you are a racist bigot who is also insulting me?

Let me know,

Ron[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2006, 05:07 PM
Trailblazer

Oh O.K. - let me edit that post ...

Old 01-12-2006, 05:58 PM
Pro Rider

There are arguements for and against NAFTA and the global economy, each have rational explanations behind them. To call the Mexican people "Dumba$$'s" is just ignorant. If you have a valid argument, please articulate it in a way that is not offensive to people of other nationalities. People who will be working for BRP in Mexico may be willing to work for a lower wage but that in no way means that they are less intellegent than people in the United States. To assume so is also a sign of great ignorance. I take offense to your comments sir. You should educate yourself and form an opinion based on economic realities not racist stereo types.

Old 01-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider

Only some Kumbawa dude from Oregon would say something like that. Oh, yeah I forgot, Californians <u>used</u> to talk like that.

fatholly.....No disrespect, man. I didn't see your post or I would have left the California bit out.

Old 01-12-2006, 06:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

By process of elimination I will conclude you mean me. Which statement are you referring to? What the hell is "Kumbawa"? Is "Kumbawa" good or bad?

Ron

Old 01-12-2006, 06:15 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: FatHolly
There are arguements for and against NAFTA and the global economy, each have rational explanations behind them. To call the Mexican people "Dumba$$'s" is just ignorant. If you have a valid argument, please articulate it in a way that is not offensive to people of other nationalities. People who will be working for BRP in Mexico may be willing to work for a lower wage but that in no way means that they are less intellegent than people in the United States. To assume so is also a sign of great ignorance. I take offense to your comments sir. You should educate yourself and form an opinion based on economic realities not racist stereo types.
Yup whatever you say -

Who gives a rat's a$$ what you think - I care about Mexicans stealing American jobs - and now Canadian as well - Go drink an expresso, latte'

Old 01-12-2006, 06:17 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: DSNUT
By process of elimination I will conclude you mean me. Which statement are you referring to? What the hell is "Kumbawa"? Is "Kumbawa" good or bad?

Ron
Yeah - everything is about you - you are the SHOW...

Quick Reply: Just Read Where Bombardier is going to Mexico???