CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Just Read Where Bombardier is going to Mexico???

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 04:07 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Read Where Bombardier is going to Mexico???

[quote]
I read your post at least 20 times[quote]

Good God - the two of you really need to get something to do ... LOL!!!

As Popeye once said -

"I say what I mean - and I mean what I say" "I'm Popeye the sailor man - toot, toot"

Mr. Ron is AKA - Chooper, Dooper, Doo

As it is written - As it is said, "I'ma checkin' outa this thread"

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you very much and goodnight...

Old 01-15-2006, 12:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I tell ya. It is worth the effort to try but when you end up with "chooper, dooper, doo"..............

I am hoping he is only 13, that means there is much hope. If he is 21 and functioning at this level........... Good things will not come easy or often.

Too bad.

Old 01-15-2006, 03:23 AM
Pro Rider

dsnut........Yes, I was talking to you earlier as being from Oregon, the upper left coast. You live in a glass state. I have driven through your state and seen signs indicating I should keep moving, that more population would ruin your rain-soaked habitat. Yet you don't seem to have a problem with the southern states (not Oregon) being overrun and hurt very badly financially by people who can't pay their own way, and don't care who it hurts.

You speak of the Mexican people as being good people. Of course they are, just as the Americans and Canadians are. So What! What you fail to fathom is that the the Mexican government is our financial enemy, and has already encouraged the biggest U.S. population boom in history, horny WWII GI's notwithstanding. If you think that is a good thing, you are wrong. The illegal immigrants (oh, but they are good people) are bringing very little to the table, yet are pushing us toward the path of no middle class in this country, similar to what Mexico is now. When you speak of the Mexican immigrants only, not of our government or their government, that in itself clearly shows you don't understand the question, much less the answer.

About your being a conservative Republican and wanting the immigration laws enforced, you are totally unaware of the irreversible damage already done to this country by Republican politicians in the name of big business toward the advancement of illegal immigration. I was a Republican, now I see that both parties rot, and while I will stay active, I no longer care to be called either a Republican or a Democrat.

I have already wasted too much time on you, reading your long winded posts and what's worse, responding to them. You're way beyond help, and whatever gems you reply with will fall on deaf ears as far as I'm concerned, as I won't be be opening this thread again.

Keep your politics confined to the garage around a twelve-pack, and I'll do the same.

You seem to have a fast bike and are knowledgable in racing, etc. I'll be glad to read what you have to say in that area.

Old 01-15-2006, 10:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Boy have I been taking a beating the last couple of days............ I will have to search deep to find the strength to go on.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I still never figured out what "Kumbawa" was.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]