CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Rumors......

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 02:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rumors......

LOL

I appreciate the penitence but I assure you it is not necessary. I just think it is important that everyone else reading about this stuff knows what Dave Moore was trying to accomplish with this marvelous frame.

Looking forward to the updates and good luck at the races. By the looks of Bomber's DS, you might need it.

Ron

Old 01-14-2006, 02:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default Rumors......

As long as jeffrivercity is not going to be present i fear no other as the rest have proved to be pretty easy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I have mucho respect for Hp Reasearch but i fear no evil !!!!!!! Im going to play and see how the game is played these day's.... A year off and im not going to try and own the world right off !!!!!!! But I do know what it feels like so trust me i have the desire!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] And while your at it don't discount KENZ,KMS,SPARKS,BBB, And many others who are worth note'ing this game will be fun and i feel sorry for those not making it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF WINNIG THIS YEAR BUT I INTEND TO HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!But hey who know's
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2006, 02:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Rumors......

AZ, Ill be there tomorrow night with Al, and bigdaddy. I will have the stage 2.5 to have a pilot run in the stock bore class. Nothing speacial, Just a stock bore in search of a smooth hill.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2006, 02:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default Rumors......

Mario i will try and save you some room if you need it i will be in early tomorrow i look forward to seeing you!!!!!!

Old 01-14-2006, 02:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Rumors......

Thanks, I think we should meet up at Sandbombers rig and have a few crowns with him around 9:30... We should be rolling in to wash 4 at around 9-10 pm.. We will come find yall if you dont find us first. Cant wait to see your new bikes... Cant wait to see all the comp this year, Glad im reduced to a stock bore.. I think howards bike will give a good run ... And others.. BTW- was Jeff allowed to get a hall pass this year!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2006, 01:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

OH (as he neals to the ground) Father forgive me as i have sinned
Sounds like father Nick as had a profound effect on you

Old 01-14-2006, 07:15 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Rumors......

Originally posted by: DSNUT
LOL

I appreciate the penitence but I assure you it is not necessary. I just think it is important that everyone else reading about this stuff knows what Dave Moore was trying to accomplish with this marvelous frame.

Looking forward to the updates and good luck at the races. By the looks of Bomber's DS, you might need it.

Ron
Been reading the forums - You seem to be pretty knowledgable about the Bombardiers. I just joined and was wondering if you could give me some tips about purchasing a sport ATV -? I can't believe all the stuff you know you must have been riding for a long time - wow...

Old 01-14-2006, 07:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

Ha Ha. That is very kind of you to say..............there is nothing I can say that will end up saving me from what is about to come.........

The truth of the matter is, I have learned almost everything I know from listening to the guys on the Bombardier forum. There are more on this forum that know more than I do than there are that know less.

Welcome to the forum and feel free to post your question as a new topic so you get a more well rounded picture of the Bombs vs other sport atvs.

Ha Ha.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You will like it here.

Ron[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2006, 10:33 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Rumors......

DSNUT WOW Looks like you spent a lot of money on your ATV. I justt read all the add ons in your signiture line. With all that stuff you must be hard to beat???

You seem to be the most talented rider on this forum and you seem to know more than anyone else, at least that's the impression I'm getting. I wish I lived closer to you so I could learn some stuff from you I'm not that old and don't have a lot of experience but I'm gonna read all your posts thanks

I put you ahaed of the pack on this board the rest can only follow

Old 01-15-2006, 10:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

Bigmojo,

Nice try. I wondered if this wasen't a spoof. Oviously I have done something to offend you under your other user name. Does it start with 1999?

Not very honest, but clever.

Ron[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]