CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Glamis or bust

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 09:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glamis or bust

well im back from the hill WOW GUY"S there are some of the worlds fastest 4 stokes in the world out there hpr seems to be running strong kenz and BBB are very fast there so many new faces out there right now i will try and take my comp too the hill tomorrow. i will eloborate later right now im going to do the dunning thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i must have beena good boy in another life because this one is very rewarding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2006, 09:58 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Glamis or bust

Cool Beans, I hope your all having a ball and being safe. Hope HPR takes it all the way.

Old 01-14-2006, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default Glamis or bust

When you say HPR, is that Sand Bombers DS?

Old 01-14-2006, 11:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Glamis or bust

Can't wait to find out tomorrow's results...

Old 01-14-2006, 11:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Glamis or bust

What is the race schedule. Was there no racing today?

Old 01-14-2006, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default Glamis or bust

Originally posted by: Yamaha660R
Can't wait to find out tomorrow's results...
I think Sand Bombers gonna be the Man!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2006, 11:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default Glamis or bust

Heres atad of info:[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hpr means hpr bikes in general i seen some smaller hpr bikes doing good on the hill sandbombers bike did not run while i was there the hill was too rough but paul was doing the hill when i left....

But as i seen it sparks and his sand ****'es [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] are super fast i guess he took his azz whoppin seriously last year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

BBB Mark hargrove was a force to be recond with for sure[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

The king mark tozer and his wifes bike was worth mentioning

And paul AKA JARHEAD was out too and looking good

I did see ohton from Ohton Racing and Nano from D&M and many other respected builders

KM Dunner came by in his new tatum spider WOW that thing rock's

Gary's turbo was very fast some tuning details will need to be resolved in the am but it rocked

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2006, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default Glamis or bust

The official races are run on Sunday of MKL weekend, this is how they are run below.

They group together each class and run approximately 6-10 bikes in the initial heat races at once. This is one of the most exciting times for MLK weekend.

They use a simple start method with a pre-start flagger and a light. Once the pre-start flag is raised the start light can be triggered anytime within a 15 second span. This format all but eliminated false and roll starts from MLK III. Serious false start bikes are dq'd from that heat, but can run again if it was not the last heat race.

Heat eliminations follow a simple strategy. We run each heat 2-3x depending upon size and speed of bikes. Each heat race we pull out the bikes we feel are the quickest to the top and tell them they are on to the next round, so they are done for that heat. With this method some bikes will run once, others may run as many as 3x. This strategy continues all the way through quarter finals.

Once they reach the semifinals/finals they run a true best two out of three format. With this format we generally have the fastest bikes transferring all the way through to the semi's, at which point a missed shift, bad start, malfunction can eliminate the bikes with a true two out of three format.

Each class will be run all the way through to the semi-finals level (final 4-6 bikes) where that class will be finished until semis and finals which are run at the end. The only exception to this is the first four classes listed below which will be run all the way through the Finals. Order of classes to be run is as follows:

Builders Classes (both 535cc under and 536cc over)

Unlimited

Chassis

FSW Chicks

535cc Under (Stock Bore/Stock Stroke)

536cc & Over Stock Bore/Stock Stroke Class

535cc Under (Modified)

536cc & Over Modified

535cc Under (Open)

536cc & Over Open

535cc Under Power Adder Class

536cc & Over Power Adder Class

KING OF THE HILL CLASS

Old 01-14-2006, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default Glamis or bust

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Heres atad of info:[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hpr means hpr bikes in general i seen some smaller hpr bikes doing good on the hill sandbombers bike did not run while i was there the hill was too rough but paul was doing the hill when i left....

But as i seen it sparks and his sand ****'es [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] are super fast i guess he took his azz whoppin seriously last year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

BBB Mark hargrove was a force to be recond with for sure[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

The king mark tozer and his wifes bike was woth mentioning

And paul AKA JARHEAD was out too and looking good

I did see ohton from Ohton Racing and Nano from D&M and many other respected builders

KM Dunner came by in his new tatum spider WOW that thing rock's

Gary's turbo was very fast some tuning details will need to be resolved in the am but it rocked

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for the update AZsand. I guess I was posting at the same time as you. My post was regarding the ones who were wondering if the races have started yet, keep us posted on how the bomb are doing.

Old 01-15-2006, 03:28 AM
Pro Rider
Default Glamis or bust

Sorry I couldnt make it this year. I was all set to go. Bummer. Hope you all enjoy the riding and the dry weather.

Bear[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]