CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Trinity pipe

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trinity pipe

STOP!!!!!!!!!!

Don't change anything on your carb just because it glows!!!! This is what the Trinity Pipes do. After I dealt with trying to make changes for months I called Trinity. They are designed to do this!!!!

Old 01-16-2006, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider
I ride a little here and there......
Default Trinity pipe

Originally posted by: TheChosenOne
My jetting was 190 main, lid off, needle in the 4th, air screw 3.5 turns out, and i also had the shorter spring and extra holes drilled in the slide. Throttle response was great, sound was awsome, just silicone the groove in the endcap to remove the chirping. It just didn't feel like the power was there...

And dunerider, you have the same pipe I have. Working good for ya?
Hey..yea i like the pipe fit and finnish is REALLY good and it looks very nice....the sound is insanely loud but it puts out good all around power for my fairly stock machine...lots of bottom and lots of mid but she does level off a bit on the top end. I like the looks of the ron woods pipe but the issue about it hitting the break bugs me allot since i like jumping.

Old 01-17-2006, 04:55 AM
Range Rover
Default Trinity pipe

I thank you all.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2006, 06:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Trinity pipe

I have had many pipes, RWR Yoshi White Bros. HMF, any of them can have headers glowing and any of them can be tuned to not have headers glowing, its all in the carb. but first you gotta take note of when the headers glow - the main jet has little to do with it usually, because you seldom ride wide open throttle anyway unless dragging.
the idle mixture screw and pilot can cause headers to glow at idle, so if it only glows while idling and the glow goes away while riding but then comes back when you stop and idle then here lies the issue.
needle heighths are usually to blame for the glow while riding because that is what is metering fuel during most trail riding.

whether or not pipes should glow, or whether or not its alright for pipes to glow, well i aint gonna touch that with a ten foot pole cause its amazing how many times this has went around and around, but I'll say this - my pipes don't glow.