CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 06:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Originally posted by: Goodsound
I consider Scott a good friend and I will stand by him no matter what. Thats what friends do, wouldnt you agree?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Which is what a good friend should do. I guess Choosetolose never considered Sandbomber his good friend, if he did he would have never started this. I can remember when Bomber went to bat for Choosetolose before & this is how he gets repayed.
I thought you considered Choose to be a good friend look how you just repaid him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: drakester
I consider Scott a good friend and I will stand by him no matter what. Thats what friends do, wouldnt you agree?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Which is what a good friend should do. I guess Choosetolose never considered Sandbomber his good friend, if he did he would have never started this. I can remember when Bomber went to bat for Choosetolose before & this is how he gets repayed.
I thought you considered Choose to be a good friend look how you just repaid him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

He was until he started a bunch trouble under his alias forum name DSexpress.

Old 07-20-2006, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider

Easy

Old 07-20-2006, 06:38 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

He got on here on open forum and apologized like a man for that. Besides you think he was/is the only one with a alias? I cant believe some one would still hold that against him.

Old 07-20-2006, 06:45 PM
Pro Rider

I was just curious Country Joe Glass how come we never see you at all the local races(Sicily Island, Aledo, Fouke Ark.)

Old 07-20-2006, 07:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

At least in a situation like this most people become a known quantity. That is valuable information when choosing who to put your trust when things get serious next time.

Scott, I consider you a friend but I don't just drink cool-aid with friends and support them when they are wrong. I treat them with respect and my phone line is open for them to call and I will support in the areas I can but in this case this whole thing never should have happened. I hold rcoop responsible for starting lies, but I think you picked the wrong person to believe.

There will be consequences for some time because of this that will make things hard on everyone but a lot of humility from all of us toward eachother and a little time should patch things up nicely.

I was told I would have to bring my own campfire to DS days, then the person who told me that was told that he would have to being his own campfire to. The local fire jurisdiction said we couldn't have that many campfires so He and i decided to share a campfire[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Scott, you are welcome to share our campfire when you come and I hope there are no hard feelings between us but on this issue I stand with Glenn and wish this never happened.

I made honest effort to remain objective about this but wasen't completely successful and for that I am sorry. I hope everyone takes to heart the idea of humility in a situation like this. It will fix any divide[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]............the catch is, it only works if you sincerely want to fix the divide. I for one am not ready to show rcoop humility yet. I need some indication from him that he is sorry. But you and everyone else involved in this have contributed positively to this forum 95% of the time..........even AZ is pretty cool most of the time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. When rcoop starts contributing positively, I will open my doors to him to.

Take this for what it's worth from a lowely forum member[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ron

Btw, the friends I value the most put the considerable effort into kicking my azz when I screw up![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

I usually don't post on these types of threads. However, I am on this one. Everyone on here knows someone else from the forums,Many people use the same builders. It stands to reason that no matter what you do somebody will find out about it. Most everyone on here knows that. I can't believe that a person with as much at stake as Glenn would ever stoop to cheating not only for the personal attacks on his integrity but for the financial harm to his business as well, would any of you buy products from a known cheater? I've never had any dealings with Glenn but from what I've seen of him on the forums I don't believe he would stoop that low. The ramifications of getting caught would just be too high.

Old 07-20-2006, 09:35 PM
Pro Rider

Brotherhood above all else...except honor. But thats just me.

Old 07-20-2006, 09:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol
Brotherhood above all else...except honor. But thats just me.
Amen!!!

Old 07-20-2006, 10:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: drakester

He was until he started a bunch trouble under his alias forum name DSexpress.

I WAS....Hmm, that says a lot about you too. Glad you acted 2 faced at Planetsand when I seen ya. Kinda funny that Planetsand was held AFTER the DSexpress era.

Drakester, CountryJoe is another wanna-be. He never has proven anything and I hardly doubt he ever will.

Joe, But just in case you feel froggy, bring that bike to the Clash in October, I'll have my bolt-on bike waiting for ya,
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!