CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Originally posted by: drakester
Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Originally posted by: drakester
I was just curious Country Joe Glass how come we never see you at all the local races(Sicily Island, Aledo, Fouke Ark.)

I haven't been to many races the last year & a half. I was a spectator @ Planet Sand 05 & 06. I've been to Aledo Nationals (The Trailer Park) 03 & 04. Some race in 03 or 04 that MrMeaner put on at rabbit run in Longview. Some race K&N filters sponsored @ the mudnational in longview.

I haven't had the stage 3 DS650 out in awhile. I have been trail riding my stock DS650. We'll be in Athens, Tx. or a new place called rural shade in September for a ride. Maybe shiloh ridge or rocky ridge in October.
Are you going to make Sicily Island in October? Or Fouke, Ark. the 29th?

I doubt that we'll be making it to the clash in October. Maybe the spring event if it not to hot yet.

Old 07-21-2006, 12:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: crazypainter
I usually don't post on these types of threads. However, I am on this one. Everyone on here knows someone else from the forums,Many people use the same builders. It stands to reason that no matter what you do somebody will find out about it. Most everyone on here knows that. I can't believe that a person with as much at stake as Glenn would ever stoop to cheating not only for the personal attacks on his integrity but for the financial harm to his business as well, would any of you buy products from a known cheater? I've never had any dealings with Glenn but from what I've seen of him on the forums I don't believe he would stoop that low. The ramifications of getting caught would just be too high.
Im not much on putting things into writing but I do want to say thanks to all you guys, some that I have never met. I am humbled. Thanks!!!!

Az will you help me pay my phone bill next month??

Old 07-21-2006, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
QUOTE: CJG. I also made sure to walk over introduce myself to azsand & chat alittle. I wouldn't say that me & azsand are good friends or that we can even agree on anything. That still doesn't change the fact I do have respect for him, I just don't agree with him LOL.

You do understand then if you don't agree with me YOUR WRONG !!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL We'll just have to agree that we disagree.

Old 07-21-2006, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Oregondunepatrol, I really appreciate your post. I think people who have been on this forum for quite some time will remember the days when Knutz was crusified. But those days are gone. There is a new generation of people who have been cultivated. I can understand that. I can deal with that. If I couldnt, I wouldnt still be here. Thanks again.

Sandbomber, I also really appreciate you being honest and upfront with me on the phone. I did take your word for it. But you have to understand, the question was asked well before I talked to you on the phone. I assumed you had already read it on the forums first. Since you talked to Annihilater right before I talked to you. As I said on the phone, I was awaiting a phone call from Rcoop to get this clarified in person and not just through private messages. As I stated early on in this thread, all I want out of this whole discussion is the truth. Nothing more, nothing less.

RaptorRandy27, I appreciate your opinion (although it means nothing to me). Your entitled to that, your welcome.

650Viper, I also appreciate your opinion (although it means nothing to me). Your entitled to that, your welcome.

To the rest of the forum community,
This is how it REALLY went down. Rcoop and I sent and recieved several private messages. He did mention Sandbomber's blue chassis that is in question right now. He said that he walked into a guy by the name of "Duston's" shop one day and seen what "looked like" two ds chassis's sitting on the floor. He questioned Duston about the chassis's and Duston explained that they were indeed DS chassis's. But not stock DS chassis's. They were stretched 1.5 inches and the swingarm pivot point was moved up 3/4" and of course they were a considerable amount lighter than stock. Rcoop asked Duston who they belonged to and Duston replied that one was going to Washington to Glenn McGee and the other one is for sale. So Rcoop ended up buying the other chassis for $3700. Rcoop got the chassis back home and dressed it up. He said his DS fully dressed with full front and rear fenders weighs 320lbs. I couldnt believe what I was seeing on the computer screen. So, I asked Rcoop to give me a call or give me his number and I would call him to hear this for myself in person. I was utterly destroyed inside. You boys can think what you want. Im telling it how it happened. So, lets move on. Thoughts began to stream through my mind. Im wondering what in the world is this guy talking about. Im wondering if this is true or what. So, I asked Rcoop what he thought Glenn or anybody else would think if he or I questioned this on the open forum and he told me that all you HPR lovers would jump on us. So, you guys know me by now. I took it to the next level and posed my question. Annihilater sent me a private message wanting to know what the question was all about. So, I called him and told him what I was told. He was shocked. He and I was on the phone when Glenn called him. So, he told me he would call me right back whenever he got off the phone with Glenn. So, Annihilater calls me back after talking to Glenn and he said Glenn told him that it wasnt true. I told Annihilater I was gonna call Glenn and talk to him man to man. So, I did call Glen and left a message on his voice mail to call me back. Glenn called me back about an hour later and we talked like we had always talked. He said it wasnt true and I said ok. I also told him that I was awaiting a phone call from Rcoop right now to hear it right from his mouth. Well, Rcoop did call and we talked about this very situation. He told me exactly what he told me via private messages. He told me there is no way Glenn will admit this. He said him and Glenn are the only two people who have these 2 Duston chassis's. The information was believable so I asked him if he would be willing to post pics to back his claim and he said he had no problem with that. He also said that his Duston chassis bike will be at DS Days for all to see the truth. You can read through this and interpret this however you want. This is my story and Im sticking to it. All of yall can call me a hypocrite, liar, thief, backbiter or whatever. For those of you who have met me in person, know the type of guy that I truly am. I ONLY WANT THE TRUTH TO BE REVEALED.

Scott Bennett

i have been reading thru all of this again and was wondering.........why are is everyone so mad a choose? i admit , when i heard this i thought there was no way it could be true, BUT all choose did is ask a question....if u swap this thing around and take bomber out of the equation and replace him with another builder.. would this be so far fetched of a question? im not so sure it would.... someone said they new for sure that someone cheated, so someone else asked it they did......then the rain came down on choose.....dont get me wrong, the rain needs to fall on the party that started the false info, but i dont see where everyone is getting so stabbed in the back kind of shock from choose...like it or not, bomber is now in the buisness of selling parts, if it turned out to be true, then the consumer would of suffered from it......i think he owed it to the rest of us to get to the bottem of it and not just sweep it under the carpet like alot of us would of...it all works out in the end....now all the doubt is removed.......my advise is, if u want to be a builder in the ds community u better grow a thick skin......your going to need it...(unfortionly)

Old 07-21-2006, 01:00 AM
Trailblazer

Choose, I tried to PM you but it wouldn't go through. Call me at 541-253-7567 and I'll give you dustins #. I want you to talk to him, I'd like to start putting this thing to bed. I know it's late at your house and you may not see this till tomorrow, anytime after 7am your time I'm available. Thanks.

Old 07-21-2006, 01:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Capewindy, I want to say first and foremost that I thoroughly enjoyed your conversation that you and I had the other day. You have my greatest respect.

Bigshow, Drakester, Goodsound, Rcoop, Annihilater, 2big2bfast, AZSAND, I really appreciate you guys hearing me out.

Sandbomber, Im also sad that you have lost respect for me through this whole ordeal. My thoughts of you have not changed. You know that I have always looked up to you as a very straight up individual. I think you and I really solidified our friendship whenever I finally got to put a name with your face. My intentions were NEVER to bring condemnation upon any man. But I will stick to my story and say one last time, ALL I WANTED WAS THE TRUTH. If asking a question is gonna start a war, then you guys are really not as strong as I once thought. I thought it was not only fair to me, but also fair to this great community of guys whom I found a lot of trust and integrity to ask the question. But thats fine. We all live and learn. You can rest assure my friend that Scott Bennett has learned a very valuable lesson through this.....Im gonna leave you with this....THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM, THOSE WHO ARE WITH YA AND THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST YA....its for you to decide.

Sincerly,
Scott Bennett

Old 07-21-2006, 01:35 AM
Pro Rider

I have not read the thread, but it's apparant that everyone want's to go fastttt! and will talk any line to act like it
So who has the rusults from MLK?
does'nt matter to most I guess[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2006, 01:38 AM
Pro Rider

looked like just as good as any other thread to hop on at this time of night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2006, 01:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im sorry Scott I ask you to trust me and told you the truth!!!! You came back on the forum several times after and said the pictures and proof was coming from a gentlman was your words after I had told you the truth. YOU Scott wanted to believe a LIE. Mario also tried to convince you and I still think you believe the frame is extended????????????????????????????

Old 07-21-2006, 01:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Im sorry Scott I ask you to trust me and told you the truth!!!! You came back on the forum several times after and said the pictures and proof was coming from a gentlman was your words after I had told you the truth. YOU Scott wanted to believe a LIE. Mario also tried to convince you and I still think you believe the frame is extended????????????????????????????

Glenn, If you can live with it, I can live with it, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!