CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 06:31 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

ACEISBACK Thanks for your time defending this fine country we live in But we will have to agree to disagree Because the name KOTH should be for the real KOTH I know that these guys are probably the top 1 or 2 around with a DS and thats great they did a great job They should be very proud of what they have done I also have alot of respect for these guys they have taken a over weight pig and made it light and FAST I just think that a name like KOTH should go to the fastest atv to run the hill on that given weekend PERIOD

Old 01-17-2006, 06:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hotsaw
ACEISBACK Thanks for your time defending this fine country we live in But we will have to agree to disagree Because the name KOTH should be for the real KOTH I know that these guys are probably the top 1 or 2 around with a DS and thats great they did a great job They should be very proud of what they have done I also have alot of respect for these guys they have taken a over weight pig and made it light and FAST I just think that a name like KOTH should go to the fastest atv to run the hill on that given weekend PERIOD
And now that is how to provide your opinion. This comment can be respected!

Old 01-17-2006, 06:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dragon is right. Excellent post.

Ace and you and everybody else are tied to the same rules. It would seem that your argument is with the ones who make the rules, not with any of us.

Ron

Old 01-17-2006, 06:46 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: aceisback

"Also about jet cars burning $hit up NOT FUN Maybe you just need a IQ low enuff to like that stuff or live in a trailer park in the south and need a place to take your sister on a date".

So let me read you right. The only place they have MotoCross, SuperCross, QuadWars, Monster Trucks, jet cars, and Sister f**cking is in trailer parks in the South?
Okay, you can run back over to the Yammi forum with the rest of your 15yr old buds now.
I also find it kinda cute that you felt the need to come up with a new name to bring your slander over here. If you have something constructive to add we will accept the criticisms. But saying to enjoy red blooded blue collar hard working American entertainment is confined to trailer parks, low IQ's, the South and sister F**ckers is pretty assinine in my book. Oh well, I gave 20 years of my life defending your right to say what you wish so play on my friend.
Im sorry you must be from the south As far as jet cars burning $hit up that is assinine MX supercross quadwars monster trucks they are cool So whats so cool about a jet car burning up another car I just dont get it Also I didnt come from the yamaha forum and start a new name I have been on this site for 3 months now And when I start to voice my opinion you tell me to leave what gives you the right to tell me anything

Old 01-17-2006, 06:51 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

The frame was factory on the Bomber. Sub frame, swingarm, A-arms were fab. Got another in the works from what I saw![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
correct.. stock frame. just has a couple aftermarket parts. but last i checked swing and a arms & shock dont disqualify you from factory racing in any other racing venue...

thats one fun bike to ride aswell [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2006, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hotsaw

"Also about jet cars burning $hit up NOT FUN Maybe you just need a IQ low enuff to like that stuff or live in a trailer park in the south and need a place to take your sister on a date".

So let me read you right. The only place they have MotoCross, SuperCross, QuadWars, Monster Trucks, jet cars, and Sister f**cking is in trailer parks in the South?
Okay, you can run back over to the Yammi forum with the rest of your 15yr old buds now.
I also find it kinda cute that you felt the need to come up with a new name to bring your slander over here. If you have something constructive to add we will accept the criticisms. But saying to enjoy red blooded blue collar hard working American entertainment is confined to trailer parks, low IQ's, the South and sister F**ckers is pretty assinine in my book. Oh well, I gave 20 years of my life defending your right to say what you wish so play on my friend.
Im sorry you must be from the south As far as jet cars burning $hit up that is assinine MX supercross quadwars monster trucks they are cool So whats so cool about a jet car burning up another car I just dont get it Also I didnt come from the yamaha forum and start a new name I have been on this site for 3 months now And when I start to voice my opinion you tell me to leave what gives you the right to tell me anything

hotsaw you remind me of forum members blownstroker & boat. hhhmmmmmmm

Old 01-17-2006, 06:58 PM
Pro Rider

Hmmm Don't forget preacher and quadessence

Old 01-17-2006, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider

The only ? i have is if you all enjoyed this event.

If you did please keep up the informative posts.

If you didnt please quit the petty bickering your going
to ruin it for those of us less fortunate enough to attend.

Did the busa qualify for the koth as stated in the rules of
the event.If not please drop it.The quad has been given many
props on many different forums.No one is saying it would or
wouldnt have won.It just didnt qualify to play.

CONGRATS SANDBOMBER AND HPR on KOTH

Old 01-17-2006, 07:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Someone always stirring the pot!!! But thats a forum for you!!

Old 01-17-2006, 07:04 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Thats what im talkin about ATVaddict01 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!