CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

2BIG2BFAST

Thank you.

Marky

Old 07-21-2006, 11:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Scott Cobb, THANK YOU FOR BEING A TRUE & REAL FRIEND, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Your right, this thread was a tuff one and it certainly brought out the good and the bad in quite a few folks. I seen first hand who were both (Glenn and I) true friends when the going got tuff. But Glenn and I both learned some very important lessons through this ordeal. No doubt about that. Im really thinking about just slipping back into oblivion and calling it quits.....some people are all happy go lucky and will buy you dinner when everything is going good...but they will throw you to the wolves the moment the road starts to get rocky.....only time will tell [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

I almost forgot one minor segment of this important post....MARKY NARK, Nobody takes what you say as important because your nothing more than a salesman anyway, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Whatever your into on any given day is what your trying to push as the latest and greatest. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] BROTHER, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2006, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

Yep, thats me! LOL wink wink.

Old 07-22-2006, 01:38 AM
Pro Rider

Hey right.... on this is feeling like the old bomb forum again...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I am feeling all warm and fuzzy inside...LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2006, 01:47 AM
Pro Rider

This thread has made me stop & think that I'm so lucky. I get to go to work without having to worry about everthing I do being questioned or talked about on the open forums. I work for a small mom & pop business (not me or my wifes mom & pop) that I have to answer to. Then there's the workers who question why do it this way instead of that way LOL. Thank god I don't have my suppliers or customers questioning everything on the open forums.

I think we lose sight sometimes that what we say & do on here really effects peoples lively hoods. Just not there business but family life & health.

I also think that it effects the consumer with how his or hers hard earned money was spent. I know I want to know that I spend my money wisely. If I feel I have gotten my moneys worth it should matter what someone else thinks if I did or didn't.

The builders, suppliers & sales reps that are in this business I have more respect for ya'll today then in the past. It doesn't mean that I won't question something but how I will try to resolve it first before bring it to the open forums. I won't have a problem bring it here, just that I have tried my best to resolve it off the open forums first. Just give me what I want when I want it & cheap LOL.

Now to the forum members which is what to forums are about. The forums are about the members first & the love of the sport. I'm guilty of this, not agreeing with someones opinion so I don't respect them. I should respect them weather I agree with them or they don't agree with me. Respect is a two way street, you have to give respect to receive respect.

It boils down to respect for each other!

Old 07-22-2006, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
This thread has made me stop & think that I'm so lucky. I get to go to work without having to worry about everthing I do being questioned or talked about on the open forums. I work for a small mom & pop business (not me or my wifes mom & pop) that I have to answer to. Then there's the workers who question why do it this way instead of that way LOL. Thank god I don't have my suppliers or customers questioning everything on the open forums.

I think we lose sight sometimes that what we say & do on here really effects peoples lively hoods. Just not there business but family life & health.

I also think that it effects the consumer with how his or hers hard earned money was spent. I know I want to know that I spend my money wisely. If I feel I have gotten my moneys worth it should matter what someone else thinks if I did or didn't.

The builders, suppliers & sales reps that are in this business I have more respect for ya'll today then in the past. It doesn't mean that I won't question something but how I will try to resolve it first before bring it to the open forums. I won't have a problem bring it here, just that I have tried my best to resolve it off the open forums first. Just give me what I want when I want it & cheap LOL.

Now to the forum members which is what to forums are about. The forums are about the members first & the love of the sport. I'm guilty of this, not agreeing with someones opinion so I don't respect them. I should respect them weather I agree with them or they don't agree with me. Respect is a two way street, you have to give respect to receive respect.

very well said joe!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2006, 03:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Good Job guy's im liking what im seeing here.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2006, 03:23 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: thebigshow
Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass

very well said joe!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thanks Rocky!

Is that a wink or black eye at the end of your post to me LOL? If it's a black eye I want a peice of him LOL! I'll take a *** wooping. If it's a wink I can handle that too LOL![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2006, 09:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Joe, You fall into that same category that I discribed last night. Your one of the MANY "suck-ups" on this forum who will buy a guy dinner and invite him over to eat it at your house whenever everything is going good and as long as everybody is agreeing with what you interpret to be the best (whether it is or not). Then when the coin is flipped around, your one of the first ones to throw them to the ground and stomp them to dust. Yep, thats right. You dont have to admit it. But its kinda funny how you havent been on here and actually posted in quite some times. But the minute you got your chance to get a few good licks in, YOU DID. Im ok with that. As I said last night, I have learned quite a bit from not only you, but a few more as well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I've always been one to speak my mind, WHY STOP NOW, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I understand that Im not the most popular guy on the forum right now....but Im ok with that too....afterall, Im not all about breaking my "moral codes" just to suffice someone else's agenda. I said it once and I'll say it again, I AM WHO I AM, whether anybody on this forum likes it or not.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh, I forgot one more important segment of this important post....the raptor guys label these kind of people as KLOWNS, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2006, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Joe, You fall into that same category that I discribed last night. Your one of the MANY "suck-ups" on this forum who will buy a guy dinner and invite him over to eat it at your house whenever everything is going good and as long as everybody is agreeing with what you interpret to be the best (whether it is or not). Then when the coin is flipped around, your one of the first ones to throw them to the ground and stomp them to dust. Yep, thats right. You dont have to admit it. But its kinda funny how you havent been on here and actually posted in quite some times. But the minute you got your chance to get a few good licks in, YOU DID. Im ok with that. As I said last night, I have learned quite a bit from not only you, but a few more as well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I've always been one to speak my mind, WHY STOP NOW, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I understand that Im not the most popular guy on the forum right now....but Im ok with that too....afterall, Im not all about breaking my "moral codes" just to suffice someone else's agenda. I said it once and I'll say it again, I AM WHO I AM, whether anybody on this forum likes it or not.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh, I forgot one more important segment of this important post....the raptor guys label these kind of people as KLOWNS, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
amen to everything you just said. lol.
scott ill be your buddy. lol

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!