CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

To all of u guys ******* Azsand for atually having the nerve to line up at 4sw? how many trophys did u guys bring home, for that matter, how many classes did u have enough nerve to run in?

Old 01-18-2006, 09:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Bigshow, the premis of your question is ridiculous.

How about this though; based on the head to head race between the HPR 800 and the TVI 800 turbo at 4SW, your 2001 HPR Barbie jeep with plastic tires should spank your 2003 TVI 730.

Ron[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2006, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

Actually dsnutt, u are correct, that is one BAD BARBIE JEEP....and it has taken out few hrp 730's in the prosses...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

my question wasnt ridiculous!!!!! there is a ONLY ONE winner in every race, so there has to be a few unhappy owners and builders out there that didnt get a trophy...i was just saying i am proud that he had enough ba!!s to try and go out there to repesent the ds community(not just TVI) so why in the world are we busting his ba!!s for not beating HPR...( not many have done it)

ps ..if u remember right(i know your old but try) he said before he left for glamis that he wasnt expecting to make it back with a trophy.......at least he tried...

Old 01-18-2006, 09:40 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

I would just like to say thanks to Country Joe for the class answer. The same points I was trying to make but after being slammed for being from the Dirty South, and humping my sisiter, and living in a trailer, and having a low IQ. etc I may have veered from my point a bit. Bomber told me you were a class act, a great guy, I guess Glenn can judge character like he can a race horse. Not that hotsauce is going to agree with you but you laid it out nice and easy.

Looks like everyone is a little riled up over the weekend. I met damn near every one of you guys that were there and thought we all had a great time at the hill and around the camp fire, oh yeah, and around the bike at 2 in the morning. Didn't see any of this hate and discontent there, why now? Especially between Scott and AZ, I must have missed something along the way. Guess I'll stay out of that one since I've got my own defense to do, dirty little sister humper that I am!

I tell ya, there's some big ol boys here in the DS camp. Kinda like Rodney King said, We need to all be gettin' along.

Old 01-18-2006, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

hope I'm one of those big guys.... well I kind of know that already, just needed an excuse to chime in.

We need to get back to being the best community around. This petty crap needs to stop.

Racing is racing, and everyone here has a learning curve. Especially when you are building bikes and motors like no one else. I'm sure that AZ will be doing what he needs to do for next year, and I'm sure that the HPR crew will be doing even more than last year.

My hope is that we can bring the two camps together, and have an even better time.

AZ, did I meet you that late night? I'm terrible with faces and names.

Old 01-18-2006, 09:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Bigshow,

No one is questioning his nerve or courage. All of my questions for AZ are in my previous post. The fact that that bike is an 800 motor with turbo and NOS on alcohol on an all chromolly frame and it gets half hilled by HPR's 800 that does not have a turbo, running half its usual NOS in a stock frame with lightened subframe, swingarm and other paripherals running on racegas has to be important to anyone who is looking to have some engine work done.

It seems very odd to me that that bike keeps getting showcased in this condition and I would like to know why. You could literally build Sandbomber's DS for half the money the TVI bike cost to build based on my calculations of componentry (the frame and the turbo system combined come to $8k). Twice as fast for half the money is 4 times the value according to the calculator in my old feeble brain.

My only goal is to make sure everyone reading the results gets a clear and true understanding of what happened. Not trumped up propaganda about a bike setup that has yet to make a positive showing. None of this is about AZSAND. It is all about the bike and what it really can do.

That Barbie line in your sig is funny......... even to an old guy. LOL

Ron

Why are so many bothered by a lively debate? I haven't heard any hate...... just working out a difference of opinion.

Old 01-18-2006, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

Ron, no disrespect intended, but where do u come up with that reasoning???? if my memory serves me right, last year we (HRP) got beat by a turbo raptor, does that mean we shouldnt have been buying HRP stuff this year? Because since it got beatin in a drag race up a hill, does that mean HRP's stuff is junk?. If i remember right, there hasnt been a DS win 4SW's koth in the past. so does this mean we should sell are ds's and go by a raptor just because they couldnt out run one up a hill???? hmmmmm..better yet, If TVI beat HPR up the hill, should we have sold are HPR parts and made a "B" line to oregon to talk to gary? i know i took it a little out of contex, but u get my point..

They are all GREAT builders...just because u own one instead of the other(whomever it may be) doesnt make it right to trash the builder,OR THE OWNER!!!! thats what the yamaha forum is for..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

if u like what u have ...GREAT!!! u should, u paid for it.....and so did i.

luv ya man
Rocky

Old 01-18-2006, 10:28 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: aceisback
I would just like to say thanks to Country Joe for the class answer. The same points I was trying to make but after being slammed for being from the Dirty South, and humping my sisiter, and living in a trailer, and having a low IQ. etc I may have veered from my point a bit. Bomber told me you were a class act, a great guy, I guess Glenn can judge character like he can a race horse. Not that hotsauce is going to agree with you but you laid it out nice and easy.

Looks like everyone is a little riled up over the weekend. I met damn near every one of you guys that were there and thought we all had a great time at the hill and around the camp fire, oh yeah, and around the bike at 2 in the morning. Didn't see any of this hate and discontent there, why now? Especially between Scott and AZ, I must have missed something along the way. Guess I'll stay out of that one since I've got my own defense to do, dirty little sister humper that I am!

I tell ya, there's some big ol boys here in the DS camp. Kinda like Rodney King said, We need to all be gettin' along.
He did do a good job of laying it out Also I dont blame you, your sisters HOT and you both already live in the same airstream (Just Joking man) I dont have anything against you I dont even know who you are, lets just call a truse(spelling?) by the way it makes me feel better stating my opinion Than not saying anything at all and being pissed off! I like all these guys on this site and I would do anything to help ANY of them Hell you could come stay at my trailer park and date my sister Maybe I just dont know when to shut my mouth and let it go

Old 01-18-2006, 10:39 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Originally posted by: hotsaw
Originally posted by: aceisback

He did do a good job of laying it out Also I dont blame you, your sisters HOT and you both already live in the same airstream (Just Joking man) I dont have anything against you I dont even know who you are, lets just call a truse(spelling?) by the way it makes me feel better stating my opinion Than not saying anything at all and being pissed off! I like all these guys on this site and I would do anything to help ANY of them Hell you could come stay at my trailer park and date my sister Maybe I just dont know when to shut my mouth and let it go
Truce.
Now how about we let our sisters hump each other and we'll sit back and watch and have a Crown and Coke and discuss this KOTH issue in a civil manner.

Sandaholic, check your e-mail and post those bad ****'s for me. Then those that didn't get to be there live can see some of the things that the DS camp had to contend with.

Pigs sure is purty when they fly![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2006, 10:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Taking me out of context is an understatement. I am not trashing another builder. I just want the bike accurately portrayed since it was misrepresented earlier. That has been done and everyone saw it run against Bomber. No need to make that point again.

Why do you think sales are always up for the winners after a big race? It is important to win because it does effect revenue. When someone goes out to buy a race head, they are going to go to the builder that makes the best performance after their research is done. After a big race, people like us are all excited about fast quads and are probably more likely to whip out the old debit card at that emotional high than at any other time.

You're a good guy and I know you like to debate for debate's sake. We should do it in person one of these times. I have some close friends that live in Fort Worth. Is that anywhere close to you and is there any good riding near by? I will be driving down for a two week stay the first part of '07.

Later,

Ron

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!