CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 12:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Sure would liked to have met boat LOL

Old 01-19-2006, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Sure would liked to have met boat LOL

He said that he was drinking crown with ya'll & was in the back ground of pictures on HPR website. I would like to know myself.

Old 01-19-2006, 01:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I would have hit him with a crown bottle [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMAO

Old 01-19-2006, 01:03 AM
Pro Rider

LMAO sandbomber![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 01:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Frist sandaholic i said he builds complete bikes i am not intrested in the monorail as a package but i have enough faith in tvi's motors that i will be hunting very soon with one !!!! Second you did not talk to me to my face there as you are typing now am i talking any different on the board than i do in person i hope you get the point people with keyboard ***** make me sick!!!! i won't say anything to you here i won't say to your face!!! And make no mistake when i build and come to play as alway's you will set with the rest of the voiceless kids and shut up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Any ways you little nut huggers get a life back off and pick on someone your own size i belive glamis online has a kids section!!!!

And for you morons the motor in gary's monorail too my knowledge has never failed it runs every time it dose have tuneup issues but there not from gary's camp[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

And gary i thought you told me there were guy's on here rippin me theres just a few tads nippin at my nutz no problem[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Originally posted by: hotsaw
hotsaw sorry to hear about the YFZ results but tell us how your raptor did! I don't want to guess, I would rather give you props than guessing. It's not easy winning or placing in any class @ FSW.

I think everyone has given Tim big props for what he has done with his turbo busa & the MPH's that he laid down. That thing is just sick & no one can take that away from him. That thing is in a class of it's own badazz. It's just that FSW is to show case the OEM builders like yours & mine. Without this event being OEM based then it would take away from the builders that make up 99% of the quads running the hills and or tracks.
Thanks for simpathy about the YFZ but your a bad liar HAHA I never said I owned the raptor or piloted the raptor I just stated that a VERY fast raptor would be ther I will not say who it was because I dont want anybody to judge him on the way you feel about me(because he is a VERY standup guy) I know that most of you guys dont like me But someday you guys will figure out who I am and Im shure some of us will be friends and some of you will still hate me and thats ok

hotsaw/boat here is your reply to the HP to weight ratio in the other post.

You guys got me I was only looking for info on the DS's for FSW and thanks to a PM I got i have some real good ideas who has what I will say you guys are getting some real good #'s Its going to a tuff one this year but just keep an eye out for a a FAST Raptor and a fast honda 450 with the bottle No hard feelings because I do know some of you guys first hand And hope we can race together and have fun
Thanks Dave

Who is the bad liar? Congrats to Sandbomber again on being KOTH![/quote]

hotsaw/boat here is another of your reply's or friends (blownstrokers) reply below

Yo boat....LET IT GO!..... Busa, I do alot of work for Boat and he is no punk kid just a man with more money than editcate & brains, but has a VERY FAST YFZ. I have dynoed this myself and know the true numbers Hope to see you all at Sand Mt. Nv. on memorial day ........Race-on..........

LET IT GO! .... Busa? what does that mean? Is that code for wolf in sheep clothing?

Old 01-19-2006, 01:39 AM
Pro Rider

Richard, I am trying to understand what I said/typed that caused you to make it a personal attack.

The post that I originaly responded to was
IT DID AS INTENDED..... It ran all weekend hard and dune'd home it was very fast still needs a tad of work it was one of the few big bores i seen that ran as hard as it did way more passes than any other big bore i seen ...... That still was in one piece or was not hurting it ran good all the way home and will not need no engine work for its next event just excatly what was planed!!!!!!!
My only post directed at you:

AZsand, I would love to hear how the TVI quad ran as planned. From what I saw it was spittering and sputtering half way up the hill and we all saw it being towed in the back of Gary's polaris golf cart to and from the hill each day.

From that simple post you respond:
Wow i will read this later i am busy now but it looks like it got good Oh before i go sandaholic climb of my azz and snugglemynutz you loser i have been too many events with you there yet i don't even know what you look like that tells me your a mouthy Hider and i can tell theres a tad of azz kisser in there too three words for "you" BACK OFF LOSER.

So I talk about the TVI monorail and you make it a personal thing? Why? Its not even your quad! I saw that quad at DS days and it had the same issues as it had at MLK weekend. Why? Gary has a in house dyno, there is no reason why the bugs can't be worked out. If you are saying its KMS deal and the rest is fine, then that makes Gary look really bad. Everyone identifies that monorail DS as a TVI quad, not a KMS quad. No matter whos fault it is for not running well at DS days or MLK weekend, its a shame that its not doing what it wasn't built to do. On paper nothing should be able to touch it.

Old 01-19-2006, 02:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

AZ,

You haven't answered a single question. You haven't made any kind of reasonable dialogue as to what it is going to take to make that awsome bike a winner. All you have done is spout profanity and sentence fragments like a would be bully on a 3rd grade playground.

I am interested in that bike and why it won't run but I can see I won't learn any more from you.

No more.

Ron [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 02:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
LMAO sandbomber![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I thought that boat was going to kick my ars LOL I did talk to Thumper and he is working on a new raptor!! and is a class act kid that will Im sure get it done

Old 01-19-2006, 02:49 AM
Trailblazer

I have posted that I have a yfz and I have even pmed Mario about it If you remember I said I was having problems breaking pistons and cylinders I was just throwing you guys off with the other bikes because somebody got real close to finding out who I am. Mario was the closest to finding out who I am And yes aleast 5 of you guys know me by first name! At first I was just fishing for your HP #s, then it became a game,and now I have to keep my ID hush to keep from getting my azz kicked! These are just keyboard games,but I still have opinions. I live in _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and I do own a dyno? so lets see who gets it first

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!