CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Boring Again Yawnnnnnnnn 339th anyone

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 11:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boring Again Yawnnnnnnnn 339th anyone

Dumont ?????? call me mario i have a new phone so i don't have everyones #aanymore but my no's the same call me will YA !!!

And crazy my buds have a paint shop and they showed me some new paint on a beach ball and it would not crack have you seen this yet im thinking they will paint rodsmiths rhino with this paint

CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHATS UP WITH MY EMOTIONS THEY WON'T WORK COME ON GUY'S YOU ALL KNOW IM AN EMOTIONAL GUY I HAVE TO SHOW THEM????????????

Old 02-04-2006, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Dumont ?????? call me mario i have a new phone so i don't have everyones #aanymore but my no's the same call me will YA !!!

And crazy my buds have a paint shop and they showed me some new paint on a beach ball and it would not crack have you seen this yet im thinking they will paint rodsmiths rhino with this paint

CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHATS UP WITH MY EMOTIONS THEY WON'T WORK COME ON GUY'S YOU ALL KNOW IM AN EMOTIONAL GUY I HAVE TO SHOW THEM????????????
I'd love to see paint that won't crack or paint that sticks to our plastic easier, I'd paint mine a lot more often then.

Old 02-05-2006, 02:58 AM
Pro Rider

[S](O)[S]

Old 02-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

IT WAS A GOOOOOOD DAY. Thanks to kelly from kms gary from tvi for the power plant and all the guy's from Richards D&M and Insane for putting up with me !!!! i was very pumped and might have been a tad arrogant but we worked real hard to make her run like that.Thanks all

Old 02-05-2006, 10:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I heard through the grape vine that there was a turbo 800 mopping alky drag banshees in arizona. AZ can this be varified? Is This Gary's turbo 800??? It must have been you .... Did you work the Glamis bugs out and redeem?? If so Congrats!!
I heard this from a dude that was running a YFZ. Was there any fast yfz's down there?

Old 02-05-2006, 11:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

There were a few very fast yfz,s and a fast fourfiddy honda and a few rappy's but no other ds's who'd of thunk that ???????
the banshee's were especialy fun !!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

PS: Ps dsnut here is where i need you to chime in i have a bucket of crow for you especialy prepared by TVI. And let dave moore know he no longer has to hang his head in shame some of the finest builders out there spent the afternoon admiiring his mono rail and getting a taste of its sting i even made a victory jump in his honor to show them it is a duner/drager GET USED TO IT

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2006, 11:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OH YEA ON A SIDE NOTE I NOW OWN THE TVI TURBO 800 NITROUS MONORAIL.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2006, 02:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ok AZ, I'll bite.

I knew you owned the TVI bike before you made misleading comments regarding your interest in it........which I am sure were completely inadvertant. I guess that is your crow appetizer.

I assume Boomer84 must be Gary Tiffany? I am a little surprised to see him embrace your classless style, AZ. I guess everyone has their price. (If I am mistaken about your identity, Boomer, I do apologize.)

Now for the main course.....

I don't know if you can set aside your endless smack talk and answer a simple question, but here it is anyway. What kind of strategy involves an embarrassing representation of your product at Dunefest, then at 4SW where everyones eyes are glued to see what works and what doesn't, then going out and making a killer showing at a race that has very little 4 stroke, specifically DS exposure?

I await your reply,

Ron

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2006, 12:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Frist dsnutless my tasteless startagies suite many people because being straight up is what the majority of people need and require of a friend
and you my little hide back friend must know i never owned or lied about the monorail i just made the deal to buy it this week (It appears gary's too old too ride LOL) And so he had a bad day at a couple events.......Who cares those day's are over the monorail is getting real close to being dialed in. it put the whoppin on many big mill banhees yesterday now she start the AZprogram..... kind of like jenny craig meets arnold swhartzeneger thing

And to get straight to your answer my big bike flopped at every event she ever went too but she laid out many ds and raptors that were souposed to be fast some times luck sucks

And ds's yea right i went after the big guns the big mill bikes and there is a almighty powerful ds's in this valley and ill bet he knew where i was going to be sunday i look foward to meeting him....I already know the outcome of this one...

Plain and simple ill put my cards on the table there have been a few scatterd church mice talking down the other builders on this site im sure hp dose not condone this but dose not stop it either.I have heard from many other on this subject they just don't want to start anything by voicing thier opions on the subject to many hp groupies BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE AND ILL PROVE IT THERE ARE OTHER GOOD BUILDERS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!! HAVE A NICE DAY.........Church mice i kill myself HA HA

Old 02-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

AZ,

The Jenny Craig meets Arnold Shwartzeneger resonates with me. This time take the opposite approach and make it Jenny's weight and Arnold's strength. Just a suggestion..........

Ron[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Boring Again Yawnnnnnnnn 339th anyone