CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Boring Again Yawnnnnnnnn 339th anyone

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 02:55 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boring Again Yawnnnnnnnn 339th anyone

So All Of You Know,Richard DIDNOT agree to purchase the monorail until last week!(End Of RUMORS B.S.) I support what Richard said !!!!So you think you got some fast MHP Stuff bring It On!!!! Was around long before him !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-06-2006, 04:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Gary,

This is a treat. This the first time I have gotten to hear a builder really jump into the nonsensical battle. Usually they are kind of boring in that they remain above the fray and only debate facts for informational purposes.

I know you have been around longer than the HPR guys, you are about 20 years older than they are..... My dad had a saying that went something like this. "It is better to have 30 years of experience than 1 year of experience 30 times". The point is, being around longer only helps if it has made you smarter. If not, I would keep the years of experience under wraps. I am sure that saying does not apply to your situation, I just thought it was kind of interesting....... nothing more. (I hope you laugh at that, I am sure you are comfortable with where you are)

Thats ok if you want to downplay AZ's interest in your bike. We have precious few builders so if one sells their flagship before it is even dialed in, I thought that was interesting. You guys were discussing and planning to exchange the bike before 4SW, just because you didn't hand him the title until last week is merely a formality once the decision had been made.

I have a feeling this will be a very interesting thread.......... AZ, you called me out. I am assuming this is what you wanted....

Ron[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Pro Rider

Yee-Haw, let the good reading begin. I may just survive another day at work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2006, 05:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

YEP BROTHER LETS QUIT TALKING AND BRING THEM HP'S OUT FOR SOME WALKING............I HAVE NOT TAKEN THE TURBO OUT OF MY TRUCK YET ANY TAKER'S[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] AND THAT GOSE ACROSS THE BOARD IM LOOKING FOR COMP[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] THERE HAVE BEEN A FEW TALKING SMACK LET THE TALKING END AND THE AZZ WHOPPINS BEGIN[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

ITS ALL ABOUT THE FUN AIN'T IT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2006, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

good to see yer ol self back Az,
I should be at Dumont weekend of the 24th Feb ( barring unforseen incidents) ya think ya have what it takes to run with a gixxer?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I'll be looking for some comp too!

Old 02-06-2006, 09:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] DID I SAY ANYONE MY BAD

Oh ill play with you too.....But im not too sure about the 24 i think im due in gordons well then i started the transformation on her tonight hoping to get it done fast....

Old 02-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I WANNA PIECE!!!!!!!!!!!! Dumont is waiting...

Old 02-06-2006, 10:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mario im working real hard to get her back together in time

Old 02-06-2006, 10:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Az,

If I had that bike, the first thing I would do is rip that turbo off and switch back over to race gas, high compression and NOS.

It might not make 145 hp anymore but it will lay down better times at the track I bet.

Ron

Old 02-06-2006, 11:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

No with the nos for takeoff she had no problem taking off with the biggest banshees she was very explosive !!!! Im thinking velcro on the seat is the more logical choice for the frist mod.

Quick Reply: Boring Again Yawnnnnnnnn 339th anyone