CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who's Who?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 01:50 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: taob
Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Most of them will not admit it until they get caught. That's why there is this thread, he got caught. There will be others that slip up & get busted sooner or later. Here are some others that need to come clean.

blownstroker = boat = hotsaw =?
boat2 = ELBOAT =?
bigmojo =?

BTW I only have the original.
Now lets see how honest you DS girls realy are The only usernames I have used are Boat,Hotsaw,and Taob also Taob is the only active one I have So it looks like you guys are NOT being honest about your usernames I know for a fact that one of them was a DS girl because of a pm they sent to me on acident They ment to send it to boat2 So lets find out who's boat2,elboat,bigmojo,and blownstroker You guys act like your so much better than everybody but you play the same games
Nope, I still have him. My computer saved the password. I don't need him though. Say goodbye to boat2.

Btw, it was Mario that accidently PM'd you, right taob? lol

Old 02-21-2006, 01:56 AM
Trailblazer
Default Who's Who?

I did pm back just like I was boat2 I think thats cool that you took credit for your actions And its all in good fun ,you guys can hate me if you want i dont care.Im just another keyboard lop and when the site gets stail I come out and play

Old 02-21-2006, 01:58 AM
Trailblazer
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: boat2
Most of them will not admit it until they get caught. That's why there is this thread, he got caught. There will be others that slip up & get busted sooner or later. Here are some others that need to come clean.

boat2 = ELBOAT =?
bigmojo =?

Now lets see how honest you DS girls realy are The only usernames I have used are Boat,Hotsaw,and Taob also Taob is the only active one I have So it looks like you guys are NOT being honest about your usernames I know for a fact that one of them was a DS girl because of a pm they sent to me on acident They ment to send it to boat2 So lets find out who's boat2,elboat,bigmojo,and blownstroker You guys act like your so much better than everybody but you play the same games
Nope, I still have him. My computer saved the password. I don't need him though. Say goodbye to boat2.

Btw, it was Mario that accidently PM'd you, right taob? lol
Mario must be everybodys scapegoat LOL Hes's not so bad but his sister is even better JJ

Old 02-21-2006, 02:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Yeah, I've been picking on him lately. Btw, are you sure you aren't Mario?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2006, 02:09 AM
Trailblazer
Default Who's Who?

I will fess up if you gues who I am Man Im going to have to buy alot of Jack and Corona for the party after you guys find out who I am

Old 02-21-2006, 02:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Who's Who?

Why the f-k am I everybodys scapegoat!!!!?? LOL, Toab is probly beechman and that is him with the pissed drawers in his pictures!!LMFAO!!!

Old 02-21-2006, 02:26 AM
Trailblazer
Default Who's Who?

HAHAHA LMFAO LOL

Old 02-21-2006, 02:39 AM
Trailblazer
Default Who's Who?

I just put a picture of me in the sand on my DS its the last picture Im shure somebody will reconize the picture. You might have to give it a hour or 2 for it to post

Old 02-21-2006, 03:12 AM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Lets see here, I am :

DemonDS
DemonSHEE
FrdF150
Sako7STW
dfunds650
arsekickenDS
DemonSTW

Those that know me say I am a sorta tall but fat guy that doesnt like Oysters anymore. Been to heII and back in my life. Adicted to forums on the internet. Only fast at 3 things, #1 getting to the dinner table, #2 you'll have to ask my wife, #3 going up the hill. Dont ask me to come back down the hill though. A peice of my heart belongs to DS that has went down in history.

Is that what info your looking for?

Old 02-21-2006, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

boat2 = ELBOAT =?
bigmojo =?

I'm 99.99% sure that blownstroker=boat but wasn't sure about hotsaw=boat. If blownstroker isn't boat than they are brothers or best friends.

bigmojo has ties with a predator

elboat couldn't handle having multiple user names.

Many more multi users pop up it the last two months. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

For me - I had dbeck change my user name from COUNTRYJOEGLASS to CountryJoeGlass about a year ago. I hated my all caps user name, sounded like I was yelling it all the time. LOL

Ya'll have fun, I just hope not at someone else's expense.