CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who's Who?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 02:25 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: Choosetowin
Originally posted by: bombdsbaja
Now he is blaming it on boat, and has created another ID....so it is ???? arguing with rain cloud, who is arguing with Choosetowin who is blaming boat, and arguing with DeputyDSDog who just smiles....WOW....we need to find a good shrink to get on here and give these guys some help...I mean we were going to help with peoples broke bikes, the least we could do is help with the broke heads.....

Tom
I was sticking up for Choosetolose.Also I lost my password to toab and I cant remember my email address for toab so I had to start a new one You can have a moderator check and see if Im rainfag if you want When I find my password to toab I will get rid of this one
I found my password now if a moderator would like to get rid of Choosetowin please do so
1 Boat awfvjebl
2 Hotsaw vmtokqlu
3 Choosetowin foevmsag
4 Taob *******

Old 03-21-2006, 03:10 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Who's Who?

Scott, you certainly wiped him by yourself. Good job!

Old 03-21-2006, 03:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: DeputyDSDog
Scott, you certainly wiped him by yourself. Good job!
Im really not a bad person...but some of these people on here just dont know when to quit. If they have a personal issue with me then they need to be a man or woman about it and lets take it up in person. Not on a keyboard. ANYBODY, including myself can hide behind a keyboard. Well I came clean and have expected the rest to do so as well. I have actually lost respect for a couple of individuals over this whole ordeal. I know some have probably lost respect for me as well. Only time will tell.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2006, 03:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Better run and get your yellow jacket because it just might start raining from the clouds with all of these ds nuts running around here this morning....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I don't know what is going on here and I am going on record saying that. I have confidence that LTZ can figure this out and exonerate me. I am not Raining Cloud and anyone who continues to run with the assumption that I am will be writing apologies to me in private soon. I am not Yjacket either. He is not a fake user. I have spoken with him in PM's about a number of issues and he is the real thing and a pretty decent guy to.

How I feel about myself is not on the line here but how some of you feel about me is. Since Choose and a couple others are on record accusing me of being Raining Cloud, I feel I have the right to ask the mods to use every resource availible to them to prove the truth.

Choose I will wait until the mods are done figuring this out and I will await your apology. I was not offended by our conversation last week in the slightest and you spent the last couple of days trying to take me down on a misplaced hunch.

Mods, my credibility is on the line here. Do what you can to figure this out. Thanks

Ron

Old 03-21-2006, 03:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

I may be mistaken but I didnt read anywhere in this conversation that I called you out by name. I was singled out and personally attacked by this guy rainingcloud and then all of a sudden you come on here and try to accuse me of accusing you of being other users. Hmm, yes mods, please get to the bottom of this and Ron you have my apology on this open forum if your not ANY of these other guys.

Sincerly,
Scott Bennett

Old 03-21-2006, 04:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Better run and get your yellow jacket because it just might start raining from the clouds with all of these ds nuts running around here this morning....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

This is a quote of one of your posts! The content of your posts in this latest who's who round since Raining Cloud showed up has been consistent with your interactions with me. Everything from you accusing me of being Yjacket a few weeks ago, to referring to our conversation that might have offended me this last week, to this post with my name in it referring to all these extra usernames as little ds nuts running around. I know exactly what you have been saying and so do you. This is the second time you have falsely accused me of having a second user name since we were both honerable and set our masks aside at the beginning of this thread. I have not had an alternate user since.

You can't fill your posts with evidence of personal interaction with someone that is only recognizable to that person, then try to act ambiguous about your intent. To prove what I mean I want anyone who has interacted with Scott since the beginning of this thread to read the content since Raining Cloud arrived and tell me if you think Choosetolose is referring to you..............It won't happen because I am the only one with the track record with you that lines up with your statements on the last two pages.

It is always a **** poor apology to deny what you are accused of then apologize for it anyway. I am happy to do this in private or in public because I know I have nothing to hide but I want to hear it from you whether or not you assumed I was Raining Cloud and ran with it or if you were referring to someone else and you happened to use my name as a metaphor because I, like you, once had an alternate user name.

If you were referring to someone else, why not put that out in the open to. Isn't this whole thread about taking a stand and being out in the open? Who did you think Raining Cloud was?

Old 03-21-2006, 04:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Yeah, I want to discuss this in the open forum there is no doubt about that. I really consider you a stand-up guy now that you have expressed your sincere intentions on this open forum. Now I dont think there will be any guess work in ANYBODY'S mind.

I will be the first to tell you that I really thought you were yjacket2001 and also rainingcloud as well and for that I want to say that I AM TRULY SORRY RON! But I can also assure the that choosetolose04 is not the only one who thought you were these same people. Im actually finished with trying to figure you out. I think it has been done in a manly and professional way. I dont see any need to continue the guessing game between you and I. I think this thread was meant for a reason. I also want to say that through this thread I now have a greater respect for you and I hope you think the same of me after you finish reading this post.

Sincerly,
Scott Bennett

Old 03-21-2006, 05:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Yeah, I want to discuss this in the open forum there is no doubt about that. I really consider you a stand-up guy now that you have expressed your sincere intentions on this open forum. Now I dont think there will be any guess work in ANYBODY'S mind.

I will be the first to tell you that I really thought you were yjacket2001 and also rainingcloud as well and for that I want to say that I AM TRULY SORRY RON! But I can also assure the that choosetolose04 is not the only one who thought you were these same people. Im actually finished with trying to figure you out. I think it has been done in a manly and professional way. I dont see any need to continue the guessing game between you and I. I think this thread was meant for a reason. I also want to say that through this thread I now have a greater respect for you and I hope you think the same of me after you finish reading this post.

Sincerly,
Scott Bennett
That was one hell of an apology! I do respect you and I appreciate it more than you know. I am returning to my vacation tonight and will be offline until Late Thursday night. See Y'all in a few days!

Thanks Scott!

Old 03-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Your more than welcome Ron. I just want it to be known that Im truly sorry for the speculation and for not taking another man at his word.

I also want to thank the moderators for letting us air this out in public.

Thanks again guys.

Sincerly,
Scott Bennett

Old 03-21-2006, 06:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default Who's Who?

Now we just need to find out who falling cloud is