CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

rebuilds???

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rebuilds???

still waiting on parts here in my shop.... I've got internals EVERYWHERE!!!! Haven't heard about my head and cylinder yet, but I hope to hear something in the next couple of days or so. Yea, I would love to catch the end of the season, but I don't think it's realistic. I'm hoping to have things up and running by mid April or so. I've got some big Coral Pink dates coming up.

SUCKS!!!! let me tell you.

Old 03-04-2006, 04:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default rebuilds???

bigdaddy, you might has well keep driving pass Coral Pink and hit Sand Mtn. Ut for Easter- we want to see that 730 in action!!!

Old 03-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default rebuilds???

Major, I'd love to but I'll be out of the country...

always wanted to say that! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The entire family is going on a cruise in the Caribean. How hot is sand mt. in the summer or late spring?

Old 03-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default rebuilds???

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Tell Marky Dragon says hi. I have not had a chance to talk with him for a few weeks. Good luck on the Shee, and take some gorilla glue to glue you azz to the seat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Looks like I will get to tell him tomorrow for you LOL Johnny Law was not as thrilled about the 20mill as we were LOL Got a ticket and got run off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] So its off the a different spot tomorrow to do more testing!!!!! OH Hap said thats some scary *&%@[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2006, 01:12 AM
Pro Rider
Default rebuilds???

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Tell Marky Dragon says hi. I have not had a chance to talk with him for a few weeks. Good luck on the Shee, and take some gorilla glue to glue you azz to the seat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Looks like I will get to tell him tomorrow for you LOL Johnny Law was not as thrilled about the 20mill as we were LOL Got a ticket and got run off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] So its off the a different spot tomorrow to do more testing!!!!! OH Hap said thats some scary *&%@[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
He gave you a ticket, for I am guessing Dbs??? What a butt he was!!

Old 03-05-2006, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default rebuilds???

Sorry guys I havnt responded. Major computer crash. Had to start from scratch. Hard drive took a huge dump on me. Luckily I had just backed up my bus. files. Dumb luck I guess I alway forget to back up stuff.

Bikes getting there, axle is in, lower end is going in today. Nitrous system is reworked. Tires should be here next week, Pick up the lower end from CG, Pulled the steering stem to replace it only to find out it wasnt bent ( i can be really dumb sometimes turned out it was the bars!) But I did learn how to get the stem out pretty easy. Now Im stuck with a new stem, oh well I will bend it sooner or later. Now I need bars! Spent alot of time just cleaning it up. The axle looks so awsome I had to make the rest of it look good. I still have to install the OPD water pump and new cams, break it in again and work on the hydraulic clutch. I still got alot to do but Im tryin to make the next run. Should be worth all the work.

Old 03-05-2006, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default rebuilds???

Well depending on how Crash20s doc appointment goes tomorrow depends on how well he will be able to ride. We may have an extra DS for use if needed, weekend trade out for a 4x4 may work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2006, 10:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default rebuilds???

Keith,

What cams did you go with? 109's again?

Ron

Old 03-05-2006, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default rebuilds???

No problem Brent. It needs to run anyway. He more than welcome to it.

Ron, HPR4

Old 03-05-2006, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default rebuilds???

HR4s, how many more horses is that???

Quick Reply: rebuilds???