CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

valve ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 11:19 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default valve ?

there is no need for an apology, if someone should apologize its me for calling so early. I stripped the motor apart til like 2 something in the morning not even knowing what i was looking for. You guys know whay i mean ,tearing into somethimg just to see. well once i got in there i could only look for the obvious. one valve gunked up and the other a light brown, i found a difference but still did not know what the cause was. im trying to learn to do the wrenching myself but i am still learning.. like my wife told me just because you have every tool made for mankind and the lifts and welders and everything, your still missing one thing. and thats the know how. she said sure im good for oil changes and clutches and stuff like that but when you have to open up your second bike just to see how the first one goes back together your not quite ready to venture out on your own, and with that said she stated how proud she was that i was atleast trying to learn instead of running down to my buddies shop everytime i needed something. bigdaddy there is no need for an apology i still dont understand so as far as im concerned your test were good enough. you dont need to pay anything for my shipping because its already on its way to hpr. thanks again

Old 03-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default valve ?

Like my wife told me just because you have every tool made for mankind and the lifts and welders and everything,

(IM doing the Tim Allen Grunt ...Tools ......Grunt Grunt Grunt Grunt!)

I need a Santa's Elf or teh winning lotto numbers to get me $10,000 Gift card at Snap-on