CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Spring Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 03:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Spring Jamboree

I was thinking about making the trip just to meet some of the guys like Goodsound, Shmee, my buddy Scott and a few others, oh yeah, John to............but it is a 1600 mile commitment.

Maybe i can talk a few of these guys into coming to DS days in Utah. That is still an 850 mile drive but with my attention span, that is long enough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2006, 04:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well 17hours and 20 minutes from Genoa to my driveway gave me plenty time to grin until I couldnt grin anymore about how well Bombardier was represented this past weekend. From the ute's to the DS's...we came and we gave it our best and all in all it turned out in our favor.

There were some wolves in sheeps clothing who tried to throw a stumbling block in our path and still continues to discredit even now...but thats ok...I have news for them...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Im gonna ask my good ole buddy Overrated to post the vids for me, so there will not be ANY doubt in ANYONE'S mind who won what. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh BTW, Im kinda getting stuck on that moto as well Overrated..."Run Your Bike, Not Your Mouth". LOL! Some of those kids up there just dont know a fast bike when they see one....maybe it was all the sand they ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner that clouded their mind....but the vids dont lie, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ubetrun, Im really glad you didnt waste your time by coming up....it was a disgrace...after I drove right at 1600 miles to get there...the KING OF THE JUNGLE, SUPER RAPTOR, that pulled 82hp wasnt no where to be found. Hmm, its a good thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Anyway, I will add more later in the day....after a few hours of sleep. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2006, 10:59 AM
Weekend Warrior

How did the big dodge run home with a new air filter?

Old 06-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: busman
How did the big dodge run home with a new air filter?

Check your private messages, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2006, 11:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Well 17hours and 20 minutes from Genoa to my driveway gave me plenty time to grin until I couldnt grin anymore about how well Bombardier was represented this past weekend. From the ute's to the DS's...we came and we gave it our best and all in all it turned out in our favor.

There were some wolves in sheeps clothing who tried to throw a stumbling block in our path and still continues to discredit even now...but thats ok...I have news for them...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Im gonna ask my good ole buddy Overrated to post the vids for me, so there will not be ANY doubt in ANYONE'S mind who won what. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh BTW, Im kinda getting stuck on that moto as well Overrated..."Run Your Bike, Not Your Mouth". LOL! Some of those kids up there just dont know a fast bike when they see one....maybe it was all the sand they ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner that clouded their mind....but the vids dont lie, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ubetrun, Im really glad you didnt waste your time by coming up....it was a disgrace...after I drove right at 1600 miles to get there...the KING OF THE JUNGLE, SUPER RAPTOR, that pulled 82hp wasnt no where to be found. Hmm, its a good thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Anyway, I will add more later in the day....after a few hours of sleep. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You went 1600 miles in just over 17 hrs!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

That is incredible![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Thats over 90 mph avg! You just like to go fast.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Scott will you be coming to DS days?

Old 06-06-2006, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

ANNIHILATER, you send us some shirts and when you get here we will repay you with some good old midwest, Nebraska hospitality.

Old 06-06-2006, 04:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

DSNUT, I wasnt thinking too straight this morning when I posted about the time we drove and the hours. LOL! It was about 1100 miles in 17hrs. We were beat down from that drive. It was by far, the farthest that I have ever drove straight at one time. But it was well worth it. DS Days is on my calendar. Now I have to get back to work and start saving my pennies. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Goodsound, I cant say enough about how well you treated us and just made my family feel like part of your own family...and for that, I want to say THANK YOU!

Shmee, It was certainly my pleasure to meet such a fine gentleman as yourself. I look forward to next time...oh yeah, and maybe you will be on a DS next time we meet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Crazypainter, I will never forget that first impression of being a "wildman" right out the gate. It was a blast to hang out and chat with you aswell. Your a class act, to say the least. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bad350twin, I dont think it was meant to be for you to have your raptor up and going. All things happen for a reason and with that said, we will still welcome you in with open arms next time....even if you dont ride a DS. It was certainly my pleasure to meet such a stand up guy as yourself.

Bomberboy, I just want to say, WOW! What a jockey. This kid can really ride. I tried to make FlyinDS's bike shine and you made it look effortless. Good job. I cant wait until next time. If the spiderbike wasnt so dangerous even with me on it, I would gladly let you pilot it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

FlyinDS, I was glad to finally get to put a face with a name. Throw you a swinger on that bike and watch that beast come alive. I look forward to next time. PS: Tell you buddy, I said hey. LOL!

Busman, You might ride a raptor, but your always welcome in my camp. Period. It was just so nice to associate myself with a guy of your caliber. It was my pleasure.

CC1999, Its always a blast to watch your utility bikes lay the smack down on most every other sport bike on the sand. I hope to see ya soon.

And a great big THANK YOU! To all who made us feel so welcome, so many miles from home. Im so humbled to have made friends with you fine folks.

Sincerly,
Scott

Old 06-06-2006, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Like I said Scott you and your family are welcome here anytime.

Old 06-06-2006, 06:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: Goodsound
ANNIHILATER, you send us some shirts and when you get here we will repay you with some good old midwest, Nebraska housepotality.

You got it man... Ill pm you in a week or 2 when they are done.

Old 06-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

Mario,
This is totally sounding like a road trip?????? Heck by the looks of it on my 5X8 inch map, it can't be more that another 24-30 hrs drive time out of Little Sahara UT with the Trailer on [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And dang if Oklahoma isn't on the way back!!!! Sort of looks like a strait shot to Albequerque (sp?) and then back to Vegas. I will have some free time on my hands here soon and will be needing to sell a shirt a two..........sounds like fun

Tom

Quick Reply: Genoa Spring Jamboree