CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Spring Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 12:24 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Spring Jamboree

HAY BOYS, GOODSOUND IS PUTTING PICS UP ON PLANET SAND. under other places to ride.

Old 06-06-2006, 12:31 AM
Pro Rider

Well depending on how bad Max is injured as to how long it will be before I make it back. We had two spare quads on the truck but once you have been riding machines that are at least kinda fast it was not worth even unloding the spares LOL. Even with my short Outy cutting out and backfireing in general acting up even worse than the weekend before, it is still more fun to ride than the slower machines we had on the truck, especialy at a place that is as perfect for racing as Genoa. I hope to have Ole blue back in a few weeks, maybe in time for the next Cowtown MO race Jeff was inviting me to sometime late June. I know we will be back up to Genoa sometime soon. I will keep you posted. Geno is an awsome place to race.

Old 06-06-2006, 02:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Nice pics over there guys... That place is beautifull!! I would love to make a trip out there. I need to mapquest to see what the damage would be on that treck across the world for next year.

I liked that OUTY with paddles and huge box on the back. LOL it was in front of a yfz..

I liked the pic of choose (scott) chucking a 250ft roost.

The paddles on theBoms bike looked like they work well.

Good job on the pics whoever took them. I really wish we had places out here that look that nice with big **** trees and stuff.

Old 06-06-2006, 02:26 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

The pics were takin by my wife, Jeff's wife, and "Spiderwoman" Scott's wife.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We are deep in the heart of Nebraska. I think it would be great to have you come down the more DS's the better especially a fast one like yours. All bomb brothers are always welcome here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2006, 02:37 AM
Range Rover

You guys with the DS's were very fast, it was awesome to see that speed up close. I can see how you guys get hooked on drags. I can't wait for the fall Jamboree.

Old 06-06-2006, 02:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

When is the fall Jamboree?

Old 06-06-2006, 02:43 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

I didnt even know you were there. Im sorry I didnt get to meet and talk to ya.

Old 06-06-2006, 02:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Goodsound, I already told choose Im sending some shirts out for the ds no mercy race team. Looks like the ds crew had no mercy on the competition so you all deserve some shirts free of charge. Ill get with yall when the shirts are done in a few weeks. If you see someone with one of these shirts on you KNOW there on the hunt for a race and on the same team.

And Im gonna look into making a trip out there within the next year. You all are lucky to have those places.

Old 06-06-2006, 03:12 AM
Range Rover

I'll catch you down there some time Goodsound, we try to head down every month. We only made it for Sunday, but man that was a show. I don't think they have dates set yet for fall. I could be wrong though.

Paul

Old 06-06-2006, 03:23 AM
Pro Rider

the fall jamboree is in the first week of october, hope to meet more of you guys, got to meet crazy paint and mark is a block away two shoes ive known, spider /choose the machine is wicked wish i had a rtire stem i will add that to my list hope to see more of you guys out there in oct.

Quick Reply: Genoa Spring Jamboree