CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Moderators in chat?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 06:44 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Moderators in chat?

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Far as I understand from my conversations with Dbeck... the General Quad Patrol aint supposed to be in there and i dont think they have access.. As for Raptory.... Im pretty sure he has Full Access [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Correct again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The only pm's I see are sent to me by the mystery email system. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know enough to be a major pain in the *** [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 07:39 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh how I wish I could read the PM's going around, now that would be entertaining!!! I know that info given to me stays with me or if need be, shared with the other mods and that's it. We're good people, just ask us!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 08:31 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

At least thats your story and your stickin to it right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 08:44 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

At least thats your story and your stickin to it right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You got it!!! It's my story and I'll tell it any way I want!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have personally had experience with Raptory...... and LTZevil400. I was impressed to say the least. Both very fair and helpful. I got a very aggressive, mean PM from someone I had never engaged before (this was really a mean one, not like the sissy one that hurt your feelings, ERBE, lol) and I bounced the scenario off Raptory.... and offered to let him read it. He backed up so fast I thought he was going to run over somebody. He wanted nothing to do with reading a PM.

LTZevil400 makes it a practice to outsmart me, which one of these days I will finally repay him but I have to find a way to do it while still being a "good guy" in his words so it may take a while, lol.

In short, I trust at least these two completely. Haven't met any of the other ones yet.........

Ron

Old 03-09-2006, 09:54 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally posted by: LTZevil400
Oh how I wish I could read the PM's going around, now that would be entertaining!!! I know that info given to me stays with me or if need be, shared with the other mods and that's it. We're good people, just ask us!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Were you asking me? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Of course were good people!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 10:45 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 170 Likes on 169 Posts

I know enough to be a major pain in the *** [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Don't sell yourself short OFC. I'm sure you could be a pain in the *** with just limited knowledge. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

DSnut wrote:
have personally had experience with Raptory...... and LTZevil400. I was impressed to say the least. Both very fair and helpful. I got a very aggressive, mean PM from someone I had never engaged before (this was really a mean one, not like the sissy one that hurt your feelings, ERBE, lol) and I bounced the scenario off Raptory.... and offered to let him read it. He backed up so fast I thought he was going to run over somebody. He wanted nothing to do with reading a PM.

OK? put it on the table DSnut what are you saying?

Old 03-09-2006, 11:16 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Don't sell yourself short OFC. I'm sure you could be a pain in the *** with just limited knowledge. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
And he proves it every day. lol =]

Quick Reply: Moderators in chat?