CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sicily Island update...

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 01:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Sicily Island update...

Well I just got home from Sicily and can tell you first hand that there were many very fast bikes there. We were sitting on the sideline and I just have to say that I would HATE to be the one to make the call on some of these races. Lets just put it this way some of the races were very close and others weren't.

Old 03-12-2006, 03:35 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

big ups to choose for hosting a great ride. had alot of fun and seen some bad..... bikes. glad to see alot of you again, hope everybody has a safe trip home!!

p.s. bigdsrider, those dodges (silver quad cab)dont like to go under 90mph!!! thanks for jumping on the caravan. hope you made it home safe.

Old 03-12-2006, 04:49 AM
Pro Rider

CHOOSE THAT IS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU. no excuses. im glad that everyone had a great time . everyone knows there will be contraversy in everytyhing we do in live whether it is teather ball or racing. I hope with the statement you made it brings a few of these guys who know about these ds motors back together so the ds family can take the next step into future, you know smaller , faster , stronger. My hats off to all who attended and won and even those who did not participate but just enjoyed themselves out there. I cant wait to see some video footage of the event. congratulation fast 69,222, bomb, choose2lose,cp customs and the silverbullet, finishline even though they would not rerace, no excuses thats what i always say, but to me it does not matter if i win ot lose as long as im in good company. like it was stated ds first then we worry about all the rest. I like how this seems to have brought some people together and hopefully its just more than words. I think the only thing the clash was missing was bomber, maybe next year. congrats again to all.

Old 03-12-2006, 11:35 AM
Pro Rider

Was TheBom sitting at the starting line when Finishline crossed the finishline?

Old 03-12-2006, 12:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
CHOOSE THAT IS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU. no excuses. im glad that everyone had a great time . everyone knows there will be contraversy in everytyhing we do in live whether it is teather ball or racing. I hope with the statement you made it brings a few of these guys who know about these ds motors back together so the ds family can take the next step into future, you know smaller , faster , stronger. My hats off to all who attended and won and even those who did not participate but just enjoyed themselves out there. I cant wait to see some video footage of the event. congratulation fast 69,222, bomb, choose2lose,cp customs and the silverbullet, finishline even though they would not rerace, no excuses thats what i always say, but to me it does not matter if i win ot lose as long as im in good company. like it was stated ds first then we worry about all the rest. I like how this seems to have brought some people together and hopefully its just more than words. I think the only thing the clash was missing was bomber, maybe next year. congrats again to all.
My heart was there even tho I was busting knuckles in the garage on my DS across the country!!! Had a couple peeps letting me know the scoop! Tell finishline 2 take a look at pic 5 cuz that will be the only time they will get to see anything butt the wheelie wheel pulling away!!! Lets have fun in a few weeks guys and hope to meet all of you !!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

COME ON FINSHLINE ARE YOU SCRED OF A OLD FAT MAN ON A DS ??????????

Jeff you know your the man and great job. WAY TO STRIKE FEAR INTO THERE HEARTS !!! Jeff "you" The man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And props to all the other ds guy's i think the ds comunity is coming full circle this coming season it's over "TINY BIKES" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2006, 12:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

was thebom running any NOS with the dragframe DS?

who raced in the open 4-stroke class and who beat who?

Old 03-12-2006, 12:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ScoobyDFW
was thebom running any NOS with the dragframe DS?

who raced in the open 4-stroke class and who beat who?

Come on scooby we all know if the boms bikes was running nos was present.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And yes last i heard he is drag framing these day's.

Old 03-12-2006, 01:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OK, the bom brought an 830cc 300lb dragframe DS on NOS and it was running close to a yfz450? something isn't right there. and 222 ran a stock frame ds on gas that ran close? an 830cc on NOS is capable of 150+HP. the bom must be extremely conservative on the NOS. I've said for years that everyone I've seen running NOS is way too conservative. If you lower the compression and run a larger shot of NOS you will make a lot more HP.

Old 03-12-2006, 01:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Scooby Scooby Scoobyin 300' you can't be far. Close is a relative term unless you are out of your class when you make it to the finals everyone is close bike speed in 300' is a "Erelavent term" its setup driver reaction time equals elasped time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i have seen 10 mills run with 14-20 mills all day long its all about the package deal.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Sicily Island update...