CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Whats Up Guys!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 03:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Whats Up Guys!!!

Whats up evverybody? Havent been on in like a year or so. Just thought i would see how everybody is doing. Well it was good to talk to all of u again. Everybody reply so i can see how everything is looking on them pics have have[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LATER!!!

Old 03-13-2006, 03:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats Up Guys!!!

Oh, I have been kicking and getting kicked....little this and little that...nothing big. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2006, 05:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats Up Guys!!!

Originally posted by: Haulinonthedunes
Whats up evverybody? Havent been on in like a year or so. Just thought i would see how everybody is doing. Well it was good to talk to all of u again. Everybody reply so i can see how everything is looking on them pics have have[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LATER!!!
Where you been keeping yourself man, give me a real world up-date on the Kermit Dunes, what's going on over there ? Our bunch have been wanting to plan a trip but don't know what to expect ?
Good to see you on here again, give me a call so we can catch up on everything,
Later, Robert

Old 03-14-2006, 02:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Whats Up Guys!!!

Hey whats up warrior? Well they changed alot of things. About a month ago a guy got killed on his dragbanshee. It was bad news to hear. So about two weeks after that two ranchers bought it and put a fence up all the way around it and are charging $7 for each person to ride a day. Everyone has to have a helmet and flag. They check all of your icechest to make sure there is no beer or anything. It kindof sucks but it will probably make it awhole lot safer for everyone. I will give u a call sometime. Well good talking to ya again.