CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Turbo banshee Video

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo banshee Video

it has nothing to do with legal choices..and to try and make this a political statement would be pathetic and very week...

for the 1% of the population that have a condition to were they cant wear a helmet i apoligize for the rest of us whether your law makes it your option, you have a responsibility to the atv community as a whole and the future of atv's, not to mention your family and friends who are at risk of losing you to an accident...or better yet who will be responsible for taking care of you if you are lucky enough to live thru an accident..

its not about you... its about the future of atv's and safety..

Old 03-29-2006, 02:44 PM
Pro Rider

ScoobyDFW, that is one bad azz drag clip. Sorry about your thread getting all jacked......

Old 03-29-2006, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider

"I like to wear a helmet cause it keeps the mud, bugs, out of my face...also wear goggles...but no helmet laws here in PA and thats the way it should be! "

I don't know how he kept his eyes open if he was riding naked, I couldn't tell what he was wearing. A bug could have blinded him if so.

DSNUT, quit trying to figure out what the fastest engine configuration is. You just saw it, 350 2 stroke, lol.
Quad has better traction and drive forces stability, but yet advantages of motorcycle weight. That may be fast drag config there is period, bar none.

Old 03-29-2006, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider

I could make the same argument to you about birth control and how your parents should have used it!!!!LOL

Old 03-29-2006, 03:22 PM
Pro Rider

Scooby,

Give us some web site details about these bad bikes. 2 strokes don't seem to have any turbo lag, and they weren't that noisey, but maybe sound didn't catch up yet.

Sandbomber and 222 need to see these clips. Now I know why they really outlawed 2 strokes: cops radio couldn't catch them, lol.

Thanks for the clips!

Old 03-29-2006, 03:30 PM
Pro Rider

blah-blah...screw it..i dont give a crap..i wear my helmet and the choice is yours

were can we see more of the vids of the turbo banshee, i can honestly say i have never seen anything quite like that..helmet or no helmet...

is it true 06 is the last of the 2stroke banshee!

Old 03-29-2006, 03:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: squeege
I could make the same argument to you about birth control and how your parents should have used it!!!!LOL

How do you know yours didnt try? LOL

Old 03-29-2006, 05:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: yjacket2001
Scooby,

Give us some web site details about these bad bikes. 2 strokes don't seem to have any turbo lag, and they weren't that noisey, but maybe sound didn't catch up yet.

Sandbomber and 222 need to see these clips. Jacket, My 20mill won heads up at primm and runs 3,6 on motor!! It now has lost about 20lbs and adding about 55hp next week, so tell that turbo shee to come get him some!!!! LOL I might blow up but Im going run with the best of the best in La. to see where we stand and it all will be left in the dirt that for sure.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2006, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: sandbomber
Originally posted by: yjacket2001
Scooby,

Sandbomber and 222 need to see these clips. Jacket, My 20mill won heads up at primm and runs 3,6 on motor!! It now has lost about 20lbs and adding about 55hp next week, so tell that turbo shee to come get him some!!!! LOL I might blow up but Im going run with the best of the best in La. to see where we stand and it all will be left in the dirt that for sure.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Glenn,

Dont you worry - We've been stomping on Turbo sleds for the last year..... catch my drift?

Old 03-29-2006, 05:22 PM
Pro Rider

Bomber,

I know you are the competitor. Why not investigate the lagless 2 stroke turbo? I know you have a killer 2 stroke racer. It seems safer than nitrous, and more reliable making it from race to race without complications. Scooby's clips looked like jet powered surrealistic sewing machines.

Best of luck and film those races.

Quick Reply: Turbo banshee Video