CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Leak free sleeves

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Leak free sleeves

I am at 11.5 but my combustion chamber was opened up for the big bore so I still have to use the big bore gasket. And I didn't say what bore that 11.5 was.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2006, 10:47 PM
Pro Rider

And don't use any sealant on the Cometic.

Old 11-15-2006, 10:54 PM
amd
Pro Rider

So This is a different piston that was in it when it was at snakehunt? I know that piston was destroyed when the valve broke. How come you went down in compression. I figured you would have kept the same compression.?

Old 11-16-2006, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

couldn't get a duplicate replacement piston so had to resort to a shelf piston. A custom would require me to get 4 made, not that I wouldn't eventually use them all, but it was cost prohibitive. Down the rode I'll get a HC big bore piston again.

Old 11-16-2006, 02:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

So. . . I know this sounds all wrong. . .

I've been running a copper O-ring with an MLS Gasket with gasketcinch. . .

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ran this for about a year without any issues then had to pull the head to replace a valve spring. . . REUSED the MLS with more gasketcinch and has been holding fine for over 2-years!

???

Old 11-16-2006, 09:22 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

DuneME, I dont mean to change the subject here but I noticed the phrase, Brotherhood above all else except honor, at the bottom of your signature. Would you mind explaining in full detail what that means and also what it means to you personally. The reason I ask is because I live by the same morals and I would like to here someone else explain it. Thankyou.

Old 11-16-2006, 04:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Goodsound
DuneME, I dont mean to change the subject here but I noticed the phrase, Brotherhood above all else except honor, at the bottom of your signature. Would you mind explaining in full detail what that means and also what it means to you personally. The reason I ask is because I live by the same morals and I would like to here someone else explain it. Thankyou.
If you BROTHER (who maybe had a few too many) wants to take a girl that has had WAY too many drinks to his room. . . you need to step up and help your brother not make the wrong choice on something that will hurt him and/or someone else. That's really Brotherhood but, if he continues to want to make the wrong choice. . . honor needs to step-up to the plate.

Brotherhood can be the sports team you play on, your neighborhood, the company you work for, the soldiers that are fighting overseas for you (even if you aren't in the Military). LOYALTY. It's just huge. That's the truth in business too. Loyalty pay's off for employees.

Honor is about what's right. You need to standby those you are loyal to (your Brothers) but, not at the cost of your honor. If your BROTHER isn't acting like they should, you need to step-up.

A BROTHER also forgives for mistakes / errors in judgement.

Old 11-16-2006, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DuneMe
Originally posted by: Goodsound
If you BROTHER (who maybe had a few too many) wants to take a girl that has had WAY too many drinks to his room. . . you need to step up and help your brother not make the wrong choice on something that will hurt him and/or someone else. That's really Brotherhood but, if he continues to want to make the wrong choice. . . honor needs to step-up to the plate.

Brotherhood can be the sports team you play on, your neighborhood, the company you work for, the soldiers that are fighting overseas for you (even if you aren't in the Military). LOYALTY. It's just huge. That's the truth in business too. Loyalty pay's off for employees.

Honor is about what's right. You need to standby those you are loyal to (your Brothers) but, not at the cost of your honor. If your BROTHER isn't acting like they should, you need to step-up.

A BROTHER also forgives for mistakes / errors in judgement.

Thank you, but what if you find out that your brother,the one youve defended, stoodby, and honored, has been planing and working towards sabotageing, hurting, and bringing you down. What do you do then?

Old 11-16-2006, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider

That would be disloyality! With that display their can be no common brotherhood and or unity, that seperating the stance of honor towards ones beliefs, and stance for defense of their comrade!!! Semper Fi carlton

Old 11-17-2006, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider

My thoughts exactly. Thankyou

Quick Reply: Leak free sleeves