CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Lets talk drag paddles!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 10:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lets talk drag paddles!

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
1bigdsrider are you calling me out? you know all big people are afraid of heights. when you are over 6ft 300 lbs anytime our feet leave the ground its scary lol. who else wants a piece of someone else.
I might be calling everyone out!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Anyone game???

Old 04-04-2006, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider

alright here it is all 300 lb plus dsers its on. lets see first im gonna have to take out choose this one is called sampson and galiath[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] then 1bigdsrider against me were gonna call that battle of the bulge. who else wants to bite off more than they can chew. just remember dont let that aligator mouth overload your hummingbird a$$. you want it, come and get it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2006, 12:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

alright here it is all 300 lb plus dsers its on. lets see first im gonna have to take out choose this one is called sampson and galiath[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] then 1bigdsrider against me were gonna call that battle of the bulge. who else wants to bite off more than they can chew. just remember dont let that aligator mouth overload your hummingbird a$$. you want it, come and get it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Allright!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I am in! DragonDJ, where is my fat suit? Guys I weigh in at just under 650 lbs............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I gotta go to the big and tall store to get some clothes for my fat suit. I almost got arrested last time I wore it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]lol

Old 04-05-2006, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider

Since you guys are already having an in depth discussion on paddle choice i will get in on this with some questions.I have asked about this recently but i may get more responses here.I have a 2003 Baja with the following mods-Lectron 46 hv/ported intake/head porting/no toil filter/big gun cdi/hpr hr3 cams/heavy clutch springs/hpr 12:1 fsr piston gasketed for 11.5:1/odp disced end cap.I just bought a set of 22-11-10 9 paddle extreme haulers and after hearing about other set ups i am thinking that i may be over paddled.I ride in Oregons dunes and i do quite a bit of drag racing but mostly trails and general duning.I am wanting to keep my stock swingarm but it sounds like with my mods it will be tough to keep the front end down.I dont mind riding wheelies up the hill and maybe i should get used to that when racing.I will get my quad back from my builder at the end of next week and i guess i wil find out then.

Old 04-05-2006, 12:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

How big are ya, dunalittletudie?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I think you will find it to be a great match.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2006, 01:05 AM
Pro Rider

I am 6'4" and 230 lbs.I know that rider weight can be a big factor in determining the correct number of paddles and hopefully i made a good choice with the 9 paddle extreme.With just my Lectron 46hv/ported intake and HPR end cap i was spinning my 22-11-10 8 paddle regular haulers so the 9 paddle extreme should be close for me.I am wanting to keep my stock swingarm to keep my Baja looking as close to stock as possible but of course i will mention my mods when and if asked .I should have a pretty fast Baja that looks pretty tame.It should be fun.

Old 04-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thats some funny stuff right there!! Im game for the battle of the buldge!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2006, 06:18 PM
amd
Pro Rider

With this new swing arm I will be running 22" 12 paddle haulers on an 8 inch wheel. I think it will be to much for the motor, but on the bottle I think it will be what I need.

I would also like to try some 25" 10 paddle haulers. I only flat drag for about 300 - 500 feet sometimes less then that due to the people getting passed on the big end. If you drag at little sahara you know what I mean....

Old 04-06-2006, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Alright, everyone seems to be out of 25" tires. And since I am not willing to wait 10-12 weeks for them, how abouts the twenty twos? Anyone have some 25's they want to get rid of or let me try?

Also, does anyone know a place to repair torn paddles? I got a set of tripple buff 22" haulers that have some split paddles, would like to get them fixed if I can.

Old 04-11-2006, 09:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Jed, they dont make the brats in 25's. Im personally bringing a set of 9 or 10 paddles to run the hill in a 22" tire. I will also have my 22" 13-paddle extremes to run a little flat drags if we decide to line em up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]